The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Record After the First 20 Games?

Peter Gunn

Although your posts are awful and uneducated, this post, however, I must recognize is a solid prediction. Keep up the good work there and keep proving the doubters wrong! You're an all star!!!

tumblr_ljvsg3WlOb1qi1z77o1_400.jpg

Thanks man, you've always been my inspiration. I always think "What would Steve Bennett* say?"

a team as good as ours? i still see the same old team that can't score goals if their lives depends on it when it matters in the playoff.. sure addition of Booth MAYBE helps? but our core is a year older.. and we made literally 0 upgrades to our offense.. sure raymond and roy didn't do much in the playoff.. but i don't see how santorelli and richardson is going to help in that aspect =\ last 2 years goaltending ain't our issue.. scoring is.. and i continue to see this as an issue.. i'm going to guess our record is going to be maybe .600 while struggling to score in a tougher divison

But that "who cares it is October" mentality was fired out the door and is now working in New York.

That "slow out of the gate" label dates back to when Crawford was coach too. Heck even the '94 team started very slowing before picking up speed all the way to an epic game 7.......freaking Nathan Lafayette

Archived