The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders 4:00PM PST S-NETP

3KBieksa

How many times has Booth and Kes been put together with little or no production...too many...no chemistry.

Does Kesler have chemistry with anyone? Even with the Sedins 5on5 it's not that impressive. Kesler, Hansen and Higgins are almost the only Canucks minus on the team and it's suppose to be a defensive line LOL.

It's time to put the players where they are suppose to be, and be held accountable for they failures. Instead of blaming it on chemistry, icetime, linemates.

If Booth can't produce with 2nd line minutes with Kesler, then he should be sent home with the instructions of staying healthy while we wait to buy him out next year. He's useless on a 3rd line.

...put Santo at Center and Kesler on the wing to see if it changes anything.

Posts like this drive me nuts. There is no conspiracy. The refs dont care who wins..

Sure some games are more inconsistent than others, but thats the nature of the beast. Look at umps in baseball..

You give canuck fans a bad name, lots of games it seems the refs favour us too. Bad calls and bad bounces happen, enough with this ref conspiracy garbage.

I get pretty frustrated with the Refs and the "bias" I perceive against the Nucks too but after watching the game last night with Pittsburgh and Colorado and seeing how the Avs were shafted on the penalty side of things, it really is just incompetence/inconsistency along with a dash of "game management". Nothing exclusive to the Nucks.

If Booth can't produce with 2nd line minutes with Kesler, then he should be sent home with the instructions of staying healthy while we wait to buy him out next year. He's useless on a 3rd line.

...put Santo at Center and Kesler on the wing to see if it changes anything.

Booth looks like he can be a solid player, he just hasn't gelled with anyone here. Can't find his groove.

Posts like this drive me nuts. There is no conspiracy. The refs dont care who wins..

Sure some games are more inconsistent than others, but thats the nature of the beast. Look at umps in baseball..

You give canuck fans a bad name, lots of games it seems the refs favour us too. Bad calls and bad bounces happen, enough with this ref conspiracy garbage.

posts like yours drive me nuts pal ... I never said its was a conspiracy .. its not , the fact is ,that there are players on our team that the refs cant stand ' refs are human '........ and game after game, calls seem to be lopsided , and not in our favour .. Im tired of fans like you trotting out your opinions and calling them facts .. the fact is you havent been watching the same game Ive been watching for the last few years ..

Archived