The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Fixing the 3rd Line

I would ask for Bryan Little.

Seems your insistent on thinking that Higgins is greater than or equal to than Little in terms of value. On to my second point of why would Florida want a player they traded away back again after he has been struggling greatly and has a large cap hit? Add to that, that they could keep Boyes and flip him at the deadline for a 2nd round pick. Booth, right now, has negative value. If the Canucks are going to trade him they should wait until he at least has a shred of value.

Seems your insistent on thinking that Higgins is greater than or equal to than Little in terms of value. On to my second point of why would Florida want a player they traded away back again after he has been struggling greatly and has a large cap hit? Add to that, that they could keep Boyes and flip him at the deadline for a 2nd round pick. Booth, right now, has negative value. If the Canucks are going to trade him they should wait until he at least has a shred of value.

Booth was good in Florida before so he will be again. Boyes doesn't have as good of skills as Booth, Booth is raw speed and talent.

Archived