The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers @ Canucks - 7PM

boss

I dont think some of you realize the Canucks have to beat out teams like the Kings, Sharks, Coyotes, Avalanche, Ducks just to make the playoffs, and now teams like Jets and the Stars are literally right on our tail. Considering we have 1-2 games on teams ahead of us, I think its time to maybe not hit the panic button, but at least have our hand hovering it. We're not going to make the playoffs with our current roster.

Fans will find other stuff to b!tch about, like Booth or Luongo or Edler or Hodgson or how well Nichushkin is doing.

Every game seems to be some sort of statement game with this fan base. Major inferiority complex going on I think.

Agreed. I think it has something to do with the amount of hockey IQ some fans think they have, everyone wants to believe they know what they're talking about.

Wouldn't do much in terms of reassurance since its a team we should beat to begin with and doesn't prove we can beat anyone in our division outside of the Alberta teams. Would just be a routine win and might bump us to the final playoff seed

We are 1-0-1 vs San Jose the last two games vs them.

Panic for sure. You lose to a bad team like the panthers especially during a slump like this and you really have to question the character of the team.

Florida has already beat...

Minnesota

Anaheim

Pittsburgh

And has taken these to a shootout...

Washington

Tampa

Chicago

Being a bad team doesn't mean they'll automatically get thumped by a better team. Anything can happen in any given game.

If we lose im never watching another game this season

Perfect...can everyone who bitches and complains and continuously try to make fantasy trades do the same?

Who cares of we lose, 59 more games left to play. Playoffs start in April. We are competitive and been every game except a few periods here and there. Goals will come. Booth will improve. Enough with all the useless threads. If anyone gets traded it won't be a roster player, it will be a prospect and/or pick for someone who has the potential to stick around for a bit. Not a final year ufa who will walk. We don't have roster players to trade. And we don't even know if that will happen because we don't run the team

Lets go nucks!!!

Archived