The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

The Sedins had better quickly realize that it's not the Swedish Olympic Team that is committed to paying them each $7MM per year for the next 4. It seems that they are saving themselves for the Olympics next month.

For $14MM for 2 players I'd rather have 26 Santorellis for the same price. At least I'd see some hustle and commitment.

Frankly, I have been disgusted with their pathetic efforts the past several games. The next 4 years could be arduous.

im glad for you people who need to blame the refs..... it was really close but sure enough when the game was well out of hand at 7-1 the refs hit us with some penalties enough for you to forget about how bad our team is and blame it on the refs once again...

who's blaming the whole game on the refs? get off your high horse. what are the chances you see that many 7 min PP's in the same game, at the same time, to the same team, on two different nights?

get a freaking clue. we all watched the game and we all know what went down. team played like crap against the leagues best team with top canucks players out but for the refs to completely demolish the smallest of chances canucks had to score any goals..

So Nucks played bad, fine. I don't understand what we ever did to Devorski though. He's reffed our games before and they've been pretty normal... why did he suddenly get personal?

I read somewhere that Devorski was mouthing "that guy [Torts] is an a**hole". Given that it was probably on these forums, take that with several grains of salt.

im glad for you people who need to blame the refs..... it was really close but sure enough when the game was well out of hand at 7-1 the refs hit us with some penalties enough for you to forget about how bad our team is and blame it on the refs once again...

Not blaming the refs for the loss, we stunk but I do question why someone that handed out 3 seven minutes penalties in 2 games against the same team is still employed by the NHL.

Yeah the Canucks stunk but Dvorski stinks even more.

What I don't get is booth was hit into the boards from behind pretty hard and no penalty three time that I seen (after the second time one of the refs looked to be asking him if he was ok) . Yet we are down 8 goals and get back to back to back minor penalties while on a 7 min 5 on 3. Unheard of honestly never seen this before.

But what better way to eliminate the aggression of a team being blown out than have them out numbered on the ice until the game is over.

And how can kassian keep getting tossed from games without even doing anything.

Canucks seem to be the only team in the league not allowed to fight back or show any aggressive behavior. This stuff happens every night with other teams and nothing but a minor penalty or fighting major with occasional 10 min thrown in for much much worse.

I don't even care we lost I'm mad that the refs handled the game the way they did... Actually this and the L.A. Game.

Also booth was the best guy out there for us tonight. Booth and kassian should have been out there more together..

Sooo? What difference does that make?

So now we consider a 41 year old Selanne a dangerous threat? No doubt he is still a good player but get real he is not the same player.

And stop the "they runned up the score" crap. That is child talk. Ducks in the 3rd weren't even trying that hard and still got more goals.

I have to admit i was laughing my ass off when i realized the 7man 5 on 3 was actually happening lol.

Also that 26 santorellies comment was awesome.

Also totally agree with the painfully amusing.

I felt really bad for the team to have to stay out there and play the last 5 minutes out I would have Steve Moore'd them all to be honest.

Archived