The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

Don't blame the refs for the Canucks turning to dirty tactics because they were being embarrassed on the scoreboard. I have no sympathy for this club. Sestito is a worthless sack of crap as well. He jumps players in two straight games.

Ps. If your gonna troll remove your duck avatar and change your username.

To be absolutley clear - the canucks alone are responsible for the loss tonight. Every team has a crap the bed kinda night and tonight was the Canucks. Don't dwell on it - don't even try to examine what went wrong - it all did. Torts need to get their minds on the next game and put this one in the past pronto

On the officiating - they did not cost the canucks the game. They were however a disgrace. With the game well over to put the canucks down 2 men for 7 minutes is probably a league first. No matter how you cut it - no legitmate hockey fan can support the officiating - it was an embarassment to the NHL

So - not blaming the refs for the loss - it is 2 completly seperate issues.

right, so the reffing was "an absolute disgrace", but t had nothing to do with the loss??

That is simply stupid.

The refereeing affects what happens in the game. When it is this clearly and completely anti-Canuck it is obvious what is going on to anyone with a functioning brain. If you cannot see that, you are brain dead.

no one ever wants a 9-1 loss... also, why is it a must win tomorrow?

Can't go back home with 1 or 0 points on the road trip. Phoenix is a very beatable team that's on an outright losing streak. As soon as the Ducks game was out of reach the Canucks needed to just conserve their energy.

Don't blame the refs for the Canucks turning to dirty tactics because they were being embarrassed on the scoreboard. I have no sympathy for this club. Sestito is a worthless sack of crap as well. He jumps players in two straight games.

go troll elsewhere have you ever seen a 7 minute 5 on 3 after the night before 7 minute pp seriously

and learn to read i am not blaming the refs for the loss genius but if one player got injured for whatever reason duck or canuck it would of been the refs fault for their b.s game management

both players fought back against the canucks how they didn't get a 5 minute fighting major is beyond me

I think devorski was calling sesistito for a cross check on the play in front of the net, that was not a cross check, nor was it late, people get cleared out of the front of the net every game like that. then jackman comes in an from the replay it looked aggressive, why no penalty on that? was it really 'jumping' him?

That was some bounce back game from LA ... so same strategy, goon it up and leave it to our penalty killers ... oh wait, 6 PP goals tonight.

Sestito from 'hero' to idiot.

the only positive from tonight is that the moronic vancouver sports media idiots will finally shut up about "moral victories".

Can't go back home with 1 or 0 points on the road trip. Phoenix is a very beatable team that's on an outright losing streak. As soon as the Ducks game was out of reach the Canucks needed to just conserve their energy.

What do you call the Nucks streak...6 loses in 7 games>!

I think you are the only person who is mad that Teemu Selanne one of the classiest guys in the NHL was on the ice during that PP.

He has earned his ice time at the age of 43 and with 2 goals in the last 30 games played I'm glad he got a few tonight.

I'm not mad a selanne, it's BB that's the piss, okay give him some time, but dont keep putting him out there, if the roles were reversed you don't think it would be classless to but Daniel, Henrik, or kesler out there?

Also that's the time when stupid things can happen and players get serious injuries , and as a coach do you really want you top players out there? Especially one who's pushing retirement?

Who did Sestito jump? I saw him feed Jackman after Jackman came at him with his stick up but did I miss him jumping someone?

Archived