David Booth - Jordan Schroeder - Jannik Hansen

Tom Sestito - Zac Dalpe - Yannick Weber

Chris Tanev - Dan Hamhuis

Alex Edler - Jason Garrison

Ryan Stanton - Kevin Bieksa

Roberto Luongo

Eddie Lack

The game is on TSN

Looking at our forward lineup this will be like taking candy from a baby for the blackhawks... Bunch of grinders and two way forwards. No finesse players whatsoever.

The Flames did alright last night with a bunch of grinders, because they played hard for eachother.

Looking at our forward lineup this will be like taking candy from a baby for the blackhawks... Bunch of grinders and two way forwards. No finesse players whatsoever.

I disagree completely. Regardless of the outcome the Blackhawks have been playing their worst hockey I've seen in a long time during the past 10-15 games. No passion, no engagement and no ownership. They've not been able to coordinate a game where their offense and defense both play well in the same game.

I'm thinking the Canucks will take charge of this game early on and win by a 3 or 4 goal margin. The Canucks offense is lacking, but your defense and goaltending is more than solid.

I'm thinking 5-2 Canucks.

Measuring stick? nah.... nothing to measure here.... the Hawks will show us what a real hockey team looks like.....so sad...

It must be fun being so critical of the team you like and have to care about them

If the Canucks can't get up for this one, then....I don't know what to say.

As far as the comments "they are slumping too" or "playing poorly their last 15 games"...the difference is, they have 2 cups the past few years to ZERO for us.

I'd be more forgiving of the Canucks poor play if the tables were switched.

Go Canucks GO!

If the Canucks can't get up for this one, then....I don't know what to say.

As far as the comments "they are slumping too" or "playing poorly their last 15 games"...the difference is, they have 2 cups the past few years to ZERO for us.

I'd be more forgiving of the Canucks poor play if the tables were switched.

Go Canucks GO!

2 Cups over the past 4 years versus 0 Cups has nothing to do with tonight's game. The Blackhawks are playing some terrible hockey right now, the only line that is showing any life is the 4th.

I've watched both teams a lot this season. Right now neither one is playing well, but Vancouver is playing better. If Chicago gets their act together they could walk all over Vancouver, but I don't see any signs of that happening.

Archived