The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Canucks @ Colorado March 27th 6:00 pm PT

Ryan kesler the beast

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=67780

180g 211a

i think Kesler knows how to pass and set up team mates

Do you actually watch him play? There's many situations where the pass is there, and he goes for the low percentage shot instead. It's an ongoing issue.

being on the team and around NHL players is doing more for his development regardless of his ice time

I completely disagree.

holy crap people give it a rest Jensen was invisible during the Minnesota call and gets moved down the line up

this isn't rocket science Torts plays the players who are playing well expect to see Kassian and Booth with higher ice time in this game

Even if he was invisible, I don't think he deserves to go from the top line to the fourth line after one game.

He's an ahole. He always, ALWAYS spins things in a negative light.

Thanks~

As for the Jensen thing... Kassian was playing 4th line / 3rd line minutes at beginning of the year.. It wouldn't be good accountability if Jensen stays on 1st line despite being badly outplayed by a lot of his teammates

Thanks~

As for the Jensen thing... Kassian was playing 4th line / 3rd line minutes at beginning of the year.. It wouldn't be good accountability if Jensen stays on 1st line despite being badly outplayed by a lot of his teammates

exactly Torts has done this all season long rewarding players who are playing well not sure why people are suddenly surprised by this

Archived