The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT Canucks @ Colorado March 27th 6:00 pm PT

Ryan kesler the beast

The only major concern I have right now is a poor rookie outing from Lack, even though he has been playing well.

Odds are that eventually he'll have a rough night, as all young players do, and whether the team can score some goals for him on that night, especially if he becomes over worked.

Let's hope the boys pick him up and play well in front of him down the stretch.

Anyway, I think the Canucks can win this game. Hopefully we can keep it out of a shootout cause these Av's kids are good at it.

The only major concern I have right now is a poor rookie outing from Lack, even though he has been playing well.

Odds are that eventually he'll have a rough night, as all young players do, and whether the team can score some goals for him on that night, especially if he becomes over worked.

Let's hope the boys pick him up and play well in front of him down the stretch.

Anyway, I think the Canucks can win this game. Hopefully we can keep it out of a shootout cause these Av's kids are good at it.

Lack, and the entire team for that matter before this 3 game winstreak had pretty much been doing one good game, then one terrible game, then one good game, then one terrible game ever since the trade.

Hopefully that pattern has ended

It's nice to be excited about hockey again. It was floundering there for a bit.

Thing is, I don't expect that we'll be perfect which is what is required. So I've already set myself up for the disappointment that may come, but as long as we have the team out there giving it their all, I'll stand behind them in that.

Hoping they can end their season on a high note and take away something from that in comparing to how it felt for the couple of months when they were down and out. Injury was a big part of that but, even so, the young guys now stepping up are learning how to do that. The future looks bright.

dude have you seen ours its 10x worse than the leafs in fact its the biggest drop on the entire graph

its the red graph that is near the top and then falls all the way close to 0% then has a tiny rebound not sure if anyone can see but the top is easier to spot then the bottom.

Correct... The difference is Toronto isn't missing most of their top six players. I think we were even missing some D at that point. Toronto has all their top guys in the lineup.

Anybody going to the game tonight? There are two of us that will be sitting in section 116 row 2. If we happen to be on the Vancouver television feed could someone catch a screen shot of it? I'll be wearing the blue home Jersey and wearing a Sweden scarf.

Archived