The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Video Shows Cat Saving Little Boy From Attacking Dog

DonLever

On ABC, they interviewed the couple and they say the cat bonded with the boy when he was a baby. The cat lay next to the baby in the cradle. Perhaps the cat sort of adopted the boy as one of her own and she was protecting him.

Cats are very very social. Thing is most ppl try and treat them like dogs which is when they get the wrong impression. Treat cats right they are all over you. And this family obviously treats their cat right and was massively rewarded for it. Cats are territorial so the cat may have been defending the property. Or simply was bonded to the child as a family member. Great video. Love cats.

LMAO, there's idiots that think that video is fake? OMG they really need to stay off the innernet for a while

now that I've seen it I have a lot of questions. Why so many camera angles including the isolation shot of the dog before the attack? Who continues to shoot after their child is attacked? Why does the child not appear injured, where is the blood? Why does the mother leave a child in need of stitches? Why are the child in the vid and the one in the still different body shapes? Did Global verify the authenticity of this video or did they as usual use it as filler purely for ratings sake (journalism is all but dead any more). Who remembers the fake eagle vid? Obviously not Global. Yeah colour me suspicious. Also the supposed attack is obscured so there are a lot things ...

Archived