The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

giphy.gif

lol I knew this would happen, can't say I didn't bring it upon myself though.

I'm sure we can find a better lynch target than me, I've been sketchy yes, but others have been just as bad.

1. Luciferase :

Beluga Whale has not posted often, dropped in from time to time with little definitive opinions. Stuck with the flow, has done little to be in the foreground but not completely invisible either. Again, I need to pull up his voting history but this could very well be a case of mafia player blending in.

Your behavior has been similar.

Also, you almost got the ball rolling on BM (who I'm sure isn't mafia) right after otis voted for him, and gave a pretty weak explanation.

2. JE14:

I'm really surprised this guy hasn't been getting much heat when he's barely contributed anything. I'm almost positive this is a calculated effort to stay irrelevant rather than him being apathetic. He's guaranteed mafia or sk in my books.

3. Tannikins:

I haven't played with you before but it seems like you're just blindly following otis to avoid any suspicion.

4. ilduce:

Goes from being very quiet to very vocal this round, he's made some good points but it's a little bit suspicious.

5. BHB:

I'm really not sure.

6. Big Mike:

I think he's almost a confirmed tp. He tried hard to get peaches lynched when no one else suspected him, a move that doesn't really make sense if BM is mafia.

7. otis:

He's a good guy.

giphy.gif

lol I knew this would happen, can't say I didn't bring it upon myself though.

I'm sure we can find a better lynch target than me, I've been sketchy yes, but others have been just as bad.

1. Luciferase :

Your behavior has been similar.

Also, you almost got the ball rolling on BM (who I'm sure isn't mafia) right after otis voted for him, and gave a pretty weak explanation.

2. JE14:

I'm really surprised this guy hasn't been getting much heat when he's barely contributed anything. I'm almost positive this is a calculated effort to stay irrelevant rather than him being apathetic. He's guaranteed mafia or sk in my books.

3. Tannikins:

I haven't played with you before but it seems like you're just blindly following otis to avoid any suspicion.

4. ilduce:

Goes from being very quiet to very vocal this round, he's made some good points but it's a little bit suspicious.

5. BHB:

I'm really not sure.

6. Big Mike:

I think he's almost a confirmed tp. He tried hard to get peaches lynched when no one else suspected him, a move that doesn't really make sense if BM is mafia.

7. otis:

He's a good guy.

Like I said I am just voting for you cause nothing else to go on. After work (I am slacking off shhhh) I shall read through the thread again and see if anyone else sticks out more. Also as for blindly following otis I think I showed I was suspicious of his instincts (do to his role) but he answered my questions to my sastification! Also my 'thing' in mafia is blindly following someone (usually towes) to the bitter end. My 'gimic' is loyality!

seriously lucy was investigated and confirmed mafia, just wanted to see who lucy called out after I'd said that to get her finally talking a bit. pretty sure BW is as well so lynch one and vig the other?

seriously lucy was investigated and confirmed mafia, just wanted to see who lucy called out after I'd said that to get her finally talking a bit. pretty sure BW is as well so lynch one and vig the other?

If luci is confirmed mafia shouldn't we put the lynch on her? Or did you want us to keep lynching Beluga whale?

The last two times you pushed for my lynch thinking I was mafia you were wrong. You can't just tell say you're confident without saying why

Don't recall "pushing" for your lynch. I'm confident cause you came up mafia? :lol:

Otis has made it pretty clear our sheriff is dead.

Nope. Sheriff is still kicking.

That's cute, I still have your apology PMs

Vig, kill Otis tonight or tomorrow if TP are still in the game

Oh you're talking about a different game. Thought you meant this game. Gotcha.

regardless a vig kill on me is useless. If I was mafia id be playing the best game in cdc history and I am not very good at this game.

Can the actual real sheriff (not otts) investigate me, clear me as a TP, and then PM and tell me if luci is mafia or not!

I don't think otts is mafia but I don't think us tp should trust his paranoid sheriff instincts!

The real sheriff needs to step up!

Well... Luci is definitely on my suspicion list and the only other time Otis has named a "hit" he was correct, I believe. I've also been on the side of the fence as a sheriff with a serious cold-streak in the middle of the game. I don't mind a show of faith at this point and,

Vote Luci

Alternate endings I see are that Otis is Mafia (still feels... unlikely)

Or Otis is TP but bluffing for whatever reason at the moment.

Regardless of we still need to keep the chatter going, if at least for the Vig's sake. They've been sharp for us this game with what little we've provided them. I can try and pull up some voting histories in a bit like was suggested if that would help.

Archived