The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

I got off work at 9 so I had just got in and finished catching up when GFY posted that. There was still 30 minutes or so left in the round and one person had already unvoted. So the vote could have swung at that point.

As for other suggestions Peaches and Luciferase's posts have both been giving me a real Mafia vibe this game so I would say killing ether or both of them would be a great idea this round.

Beluga Whale and BDM are more than likely Mafia as well.

It seems awfully suspicous that Luci was attacking Otherwise (who turned out to be TP) and who the mafia killed in fact I would think she is mafia because of this but on the other hand Luci as mafia is kind of too easy...

so pretty much have ruled Luci out as Mafia (for now)...

can you explain why you feel Beluga whale and BDM are mafia?

I can't really find a read on anybody to be honest...and like I said Luci is just to easy= it feels as if the mafia specifically targeted Otherwise to make us suspect Luci..

Sounds like something you'd want if you were mafia. Why else would mafia take out otherwise after we had an argument? As quite a few others have pointed out, it's too transparent and obvious an attempt to frame me.

It is also true that you're never this active.

vote Big Mike

Actually now that Luci mentions this the fact that you are the only one who seems to be wanting Luci to be taken out is suspcious in itself.

I actually didn't begin that conversation with otherwise. She started attacking me.

I crashed pretty early yesterday (been crazy stressed with work and kind of sickly lately) so I did not see how it started..either way I think the fact that you guys were going back and forth aruguing so much and then the mafia killed her makes it super suspicous on the mafia's part. I mean its JUST to easy for you to be mafia. It feels kind of set up, like they targeted Otherwise because they saw what was happening and realised what an easy target you would be.

Thus this is why I believe you are an innocent TP.

I crashed pretty early yesterday (been crazy stressed with work and kind of sickly lately) so I did not see how it started..either way I think the fact that you guys were going back and forth aruguing so much and then the mafia killed her makes it super suspicous on the mafia's part. I mean its JUST to easy for you to be mafia. It feels kind of set up, like they targeted Otherwise because they saw what was happening and realised what an easy target you would be.

Thus this is why I believe you are an innocent TP.

Imo it's too obvious a move for the mafia to actually think that would incriminate luci. I don't think she should be considered suspicious or innocent because of it.

I trust otis but I'm not sure I find BM that suspicious, if he's adamant it's the right move I might reconsider.

For now I'll go with my gut and Vote Blueberries, I haven't liked any of his posts.

Imo it's too obvious a move for the mafia to actually think that would incriminate luci. I don't think she should be considered suspicious or innocent because of it.

I trust otis but I'm not sure I find BM that suspicious, if he's adamant it's the right move I might reconsider.

For now I'll go with my gut and Vote Blueberries, I haven't liked any of his posts.

Still think that Luci being mafia is just way to obvious but then again those mafia people are super tricky. I could see them laughing their heads off as we sit here talking about weither or not the move was obvious enough to elimiante her as mafia or not... hmmm...

I am going to go back and read blueberries posts because I am kind of curious as to why you didn't like his posts, perhaps I missed something.

Heres how i see this:

Mafia takes out otherwise to make it seem that Luci wanted otherwise dead since they had an argument(this makes Luci look like a member of the Mafia). It isnt working out because no one is turning against her, so one member of the Mafia starts to try and convince people that Luci is apart of the Mafia.

Or I'm completely wrong and Luci is apart of the Mafia.

If Luci does something later on to rise suspicon again I 'll more then likely be one of the first people to jump ship in thinking she is innocent but I just think luci being mafia is too easy..

I am a bit suspicous of Beluga whale now though because he's so adment about Blueberries and I read through the entire thread and didn't really see anything other the following exchance that would make me suspect Blueberries. I am not trying to defend Blueberries at all, just stating that I couldn't find anything myself that is suspicous except for this whole thing.

Even if Virtanen turns out to be KP, its too early to make assumptions. Probably should wait for more info or the vig to kill.

Personally i dont trust GFY or OTTS any more. I wouldnt be surprised if both turned out to be Mafia.

Read the entire thread because you must've missed the many posts where i said I could not be the real sheriff. the point in lynching toews was to figure out which sheriff was which.

fruit pls

Still doesnt take away the fact(which may not be your fault if your the fake sheriff) that you lead the charge against Toews.

Also mind telling me why you revealed yourself as being sheriff(even if you are the fake sheriff) and then not even have the Mafia take you out?

But dont worry im going to:

Vote GFY

This is the only thing that seems suspicious about Blueberries and unless I missed it somewhere after this little exchance he seemed to drop it? If not someone please point it out to me cause then I will tend to agree with Beluga whale here...

Also why do we feel BIG MIKE should be lynched...

vote big mike

Pretty much just following what OTTS is suggesting we all do because I have no real clue just a bunch of 'maybe' suspicions... and no one seems to be explaining why they are voting for anyone which makes me even more suspicious... and pretty much all I know is that OTTS is our paranoid sheriff and that still makes him a TP/sheriff so that is who I am choosing to trust.

I think OTTS might be mafia and made this all up.

Doc save/contact me. Vig contract me. Toews is mafia.

Vote intoewsables

frack theres fake sheriffs too frack this crap LOL

other sheriffs investigate toews too and lynch him see whos who kthx.

Why would you choose to investigate someone so quickly? Why not wait until more people have posted to determine who a good target is? Also, I'm pretty sure the host doesn't usually tell someone they could be a fake sheriff, so this could easily be a lie. It doesn't seem likely

Bleh.. leaning towards GFY for the lynch and Kes for the mafia kill but not sure.

Then he makes this mistake. Can't really hold that against him too much, but maybe his mind was on the mafia kill?

Before you guys vig me, I just want to say that otis admitted he was mafia in our convo. Lynch him after I die

We don't know if Virtanen is mafia or not, so this could be true.

Cuz then it gives the mafia another target? If the vig doesn't trust me that's his fault, I'm not going to help out the maifa.

Read above. If the person is in danger of being lynched I would say they were. Saying who they are also narrows down the specials, so yeah. Posting it helps the mafia way more than it helps us.

Sticking with my Big Mike vote. whoever the vig is, your guess is as good as mine for a target.

The point is, you seem to really want the Vig and other specials to contact you. At this point, there's no proof you're TP. By PMing the confirmed TP, the specials can get in contact with each other, assuming none have already contacted you.

I have a question for you. Have you even been investigated by the real sheriff, or did they just trust you? Because I think the sheriff should investigate you to make sure you're TP.

If you have been investigated, invite the confirmed TP into your convo with the sheriff. Then we can know for sure that you're TP

IMO, no one should PM OTTS. His story seems really unlikely.

Better logic than your ridiculous nonsense.

"reasonable" aka reaching and taking the word from a dead guy who was almost certainly mafia? good one.

The vig can do whatever he wants, if we're in contact it puts us in a better position, if not whatever. It's pretty clear that I am TP.

You usually come up with this shit when you're mafia and I remember you trying to pin one of your old mafia teams stupid plans on me and trying to get me lynched and you turned up mafia.

More comfortable lynching you at this point than BM so thanks for the target.

Better logic than your ridiculous nonsense.

"reasonable" aka reaching and taking the word from a dead guy who was almost certainly mafia? good one.

The vig can do whatever he wants, if we're in contact it puts us in a better position, if not whatever. It's pretty clear that I am TP.

You usually come up with this crap when you're mafia and I remember you trying to pin one of your old mafia teams stupid plans on me and trying to get me lynched and you turned up mafia.

More comfortable lynching you at this point than BM so thanks for the target.

Can you just answer my question first?

Archived