The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Recall: The Pittsburgh Penguins recall Nikolay Goldobin from Seattle of the AHL

Recall: The Pittsburgh Penguins recall Frank Corrado from Seattle of the AHL

Updated Penguins Roster

Hall  Stamkos  Forsberg 

Killorn  Johnson  Marleau

Boyes  Lazar  Ward

Goldobin  Trocheck  Rattie

Jurco

Subban  Jones

Beauchemin  McNabb

Beaulieu  Schmidt

Corrado

Talbot

Hutton

YHFD_PredGuitarPick_Summer2011_200x115.j

With a couple of pending IR placements:

Recall: The Nashville Predators recall forwards Joonas Donskoi, Jonathan Marchessault and Dennis Everberg

Updated lineup

Jagr - Bolland - Hornqvist
Kucherov - Prince - Vrbata
Donskoi - Rinaldo - Doan
Deslauriers - Marchessault - Everberg
Plotnikov - Holland

Kulkikov - Phaneuf
Nesterov - Vatanen
Nemeth - Guenin
Olsen

Miller
Hammond

IR: Barkov, Korpikoski, Kelly 

With a sluggish start to the season Ottawa looks to be active on the trade front. If interested in talking trades pm GM Winterhawks. Decisions will have to be made with 3 active goalies and a RFA playing top four minutes that is still unsigned.

I'd like to have your problems.

Aside from Trouba (and Daley who has been underwhelming with 26 fantasy points), I have a total of 31 fpts from my blueline.

Your unsigned top 4 would have nearly that alone.

Anyone else find the new messenger format to be an unfortunate downgrade on usability?

It's so much less user friendly imo for those of us with fantasy teams - the old format you could view a whole page of conversations - far easier to track and find trade discussions.

The new format - with that little window on the left side of the page displaying 4 or so conversations - a whole lot of wasted space on the rest of the page - and so much more cumbersome to use - everything beyond a few conversations is hidden and has to be scrolled through.  I'm finding it very annoying tbh, particularly when the old format was so much more accessible - a lot of trade discussions are being unnecessarily lost in the hidden content - and I'm finding a lot less activity in fantasy hockey in general.

I've requested a change, but if any of you share this disappointment with the new format, please contact admin and ask for the old format to be restored or for the new one to be modified to function similarly.

Just getting caught up on roster transaction. To those asking... No, I am not doing the updating of pickup or the spreadsheets. Fortunately, c2x has told me he should be getting to updates tonight or tomorrow so, hopefully, we should be all caught up and back to normal this weekend. I will update you when/if I know more

Thank you for your patience.

Anyone else find the new messenger format to be an unfortunate downgrade on usability?

It's so much less user friendly imo for those of us with fantasy teams - the old format you could view a whole page of conversations - far easier to track and find trade discussions.

The new format - with that little window on the left side of the page displaying 4 or so conversations - a whole lot of wasted space on the rest of the page - and so much more cumbersome to use - everything beyond a few conversations is hidden and has to be scrolled through.  I'm finding it very annoying tbh, particularly when the old format was so much more accessible - a lot of trade discussions are being unnecessarily lost in the hidden content - and I'm finding a lot less activity in fantasy hockey in general.

I've requested a change, but if any of you share this disappointment with the new format, please contact admin and ask for the old format to be restored or for the new one to be modified to function similarly.

The absolute worst update on anything, that I`ve ever encountered... and I`m a MAC user... and MAC updates are notoriously catastrophic, but don`t compare to this disappointing down-grade. 

Also, super smart to not notify your faithful membership that a big update is coming.

Also, great idea to wait until the start of the season to try it out. So glad you didn`t do it in the summer, when nobody is on it, so that you could work out the kinks.

Also, way to contact your membership, listen to their wants and needs, and to make changes that suit the needs of the people that make the website what it is.

Just getting caught up on roster transaction. To those asking... No, I am not doing the updating of pickup or the spreadsheets. Fortunately, c2x has told me he should be getting to updates tonight or tomorrow so, hopefully, we should be all caught up and back to normal this weekend. I will update you when/if I know more

Thank you for your patience.

All work appreciated TM > And to the entire exec crew...

The Anaheim Ducks would like to recall Max Talbot and send down Gabriel Bourque. Here are the current line combinations:

The Anaheim Ducks would like to recall Paul Byron and send down Max Talbot: Here are the updated lines:

Nate Gerbe David Krejci Drew Stafford

Paul Byron Martin Hanzal Mark Stone

Max Talbot Sean Couturier Troy Brouwer

Jordie Nolan Cody Hodgson Zack Smith

Defenseman

Ryan McDonagh - Drew Doughty

Mark Stuart - Luke Schenn

Justin Falk - David Warsofsky

Goalies

Semyon Varlamov

Al Montoya

Sorry, Andre.

Your previous demotion of Max Talbot counted as a waiver transaction and he was claimed by Carolina.

Would you still like Bourque sent down?

Archived