The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Subban | D

X-Man

I am still sadened we let him go :( esp for what we got ...i know dowd is a checker, but we really need more offence, and esp on D.

If u see his brother, PK was never a great defensive def man, he gave up the puck alot in montreal, but people over looked it cause of his offensive skills , i saw the samething in jordan, now if jordan gets his chance in LA ( which he never got here ), and does well, than guess some people were right, and others wrong...but not much we can do about it, personally hope he does well, so he can prove the naysayers wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

3pts in 5 games so far with his new AHL club and a +3 rating. Good to see Subbie seemingly playing well. Always hoped he was going to somehow crack our roster and give us a playmaking pp qb. We may have found that in Pouliot but still best of luck Jordan with your new team. I hope to see you one day in a Kings jersey against the Canucks.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Horvats_Big_Head said:

Everybody overhyped him since he was drafted. All because of his last name. Has an entitled attitude from all accounts. 

From all accounts? From all accounts I heard he was an extremely hard working kid with a great attitude towards the organization. The one time I met him he seemed like a humble guy concidering what his name was. He was never over hyped, he was never the second coming of PK. Most people just hoped he could learn the defensive side enough to become a NHL player. I have yet to hear one single person say they ever hoped for a top pairing D out of him. The single worst thing about Jordan Subban being on this team was having to listen to your unnecessary hatred of the kid. Give it a rest man, move on.

Archived