The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brief Review of McDonald's McBreakfast McEgg McWrap

Kazmanian Devil

This morning I went to McDonald's to acquire coffee and food. After noticing it contains meat and potatoes, I decided to get the new breakfast wrap thing (I don't remember the name of it, probably McWrap knowing them). There was also another flavour available but it lacked the Benning special.

I acquired the wrap, which came sealed in a cardboard shell for some reason. This was very inconvenient as it took me a while to open it while driving. The Monopoly stickers were disappointing, as I did not need the Halifax Airport.

The wrap itself tasted exactly like their buns, which is similar to burnt cardboard. Inside the wrap was the triple threat of sausage, processed hashbrowns, and ridiculous amount of egg. The ratio of egg to the other ingredients was like 3 to 1. This resulted in the entire filling tasting like egg. I also found cheese in this thing, although it was all at the bottom for some reason.

I could barely finish this, not because of the size of it, but because of all the damn egg. I had to wash down every bite with coffee. I felt pretty sick after eating this, which usually doesn't happen when I eat McDonald's, so these must've been some powerful eggs.

7.8/10 Too much egg. -IGN

Archived