The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Strength and Conditioning Staff

AlphaHoneyBadger

This team has been suffering a lot of injuries lately. Lots of core injuries. Sutter, Miller, Hansen, Tanev etc. Is it time to hold these guys accountable?  Who are they and are they elite or part of Club16 ownership group.?

I can't remember so many injuries like these for this team. 

O yeah? Gonna hold them accountable for the batted puck to Daniels mouth? And the shot that broke Higgins foot? Or the twisted ankle suffered by Prust? Or a broken finger on Tanev cause he got slashed on the hands? Sutters sports hernia is their fault? They should have known right? And Hansens mystery injury last night? How did they not see that coming.

2 hours ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

This team has been suffering a lot of injuries lately. Lots of core injuries. Sutter, Miller, Hansen, Tanev etc. Is it time to hold these guys accountable?  Who are they and are they elite or part of Club16 ownership group.?

Didn't see the scf against Boston? You must have missed Torts year here as well.

A lot of injuries have nothing to do with conditioning.

11 hours ago, higgyfan said:

Great.  Just when I thought that pretty much everyone who has anything to do with the Vancouver Canucks had been trashed, I see that I'd forgotten the strength and conditioning staff.  :towel:

I'm waiting for ......."the girls pouring beer at the kiosk outside my section were too heavy one time on a pour, they should all be fired...."

19 hours ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

Miller is old

hansen is old and has been a team spark plug

tanev isn't built to handle his competition

sutter is a small sample size because he's a fresh Canuck.

nothing to see here.......yet.

Wow, strength and conditioning team keeps our boys at peak levels to perform, and lessen the chance (doesn't mean eliminate) of injury and help the boys recover from injury as quickly as possible. Not sure how strength and conditioning team is at fault for the injuries our boys have had recently.

Archived