The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Spoiled Ballot - Please Disregard]

Rate this topic

AV.

Support  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hereby nominate my good friend, long time stalker and occasional lover the man with the glorious        bulge the one the only Admiral General and supreme leader for life @Aladeen

4 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Virtanen87

We are all Virtanen87

Edited by Dr.Strangelove
  • Upvote 2

Let's cap it at 6 candidates.

Me

Jazz

Virtanen (again, who?)

gbassi

Otherwise

Aladeen

In terms of voting, its best to compile a list of 30-40 users and notify them by PM or something.  Obviously, you can't vote for yourself and nobody can vote twice (cuz I've seen that here but its just a matter of making the poll a multiple choice)

I'd suggest having some sort of debate but who tf has time for that.  If people want to make their own topic outlining their platform, I'd say go for it, hopefully Stealth doesn't consider these threads as a form of spam.

If anyone has other suggestions for this, shoot.

24 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

No, I'd rather not join a game filled with members who joined the forum like 1.5 years ago and play a game for which they think it is the high point of WN.

Mafia was started in 2008 by Krazz. A few of the members such as myself have been playing since 2008. I've had an account on cdc since 2005-2006. Shows how much you know about white noise. You disgust me

Edited by Virtanen87
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Mafia was started in 2008 by Krazz. A few of the members such as myself have been playing since 2008. I've had an account on cdc since 2005-2006. Shows how much you know about white noise. You disgust me

for this you will likely receive my vote.

• Upvote 1