The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

Welcome to draft day boys.

the Bruins are in the market for a young promising top 4 dman. If you have such a player, I have picks and prospects, and possibly players, to make this happen.

just a touch of temptation for those who feel like sellers today, or for those who want to make a more aggressive impact on the draft.

let me know. 

Greens

On 6/14/2017 at 8:10 AM, theminister said:

TRADE: There has been a trade between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Nashville Predators.

To small.pngNashvilleKristers Gudlevskis

To small.pngTampa BayFuture Considerations

The Nashville Predators send their 2019 NAS 4th Round Pick to the Tampa Bay Lightning to complete the Future Considerations on this deal.

Habs won't be moving the #2 pick ,but picks 58, 62 &120 are in play. We're looking to either move up into late 1st/early 2nd, or to drop down to acquire a few 3rd's and 4th's. Inquire within. Will have Discord on the go all day.

Blues Expansion Draft Statement

First we want to congratulate @Monty for picking a solid Team for the Vegas Knights in the Expansion Draft.

Dark side of the Draft , we lose Goalie Jared Coreau who recently won the Calder Cap Finals in the AHL.

Thats a tough and unexpected lose but we should have probably took a better look into the CDCGML Expansion Draft Rules

while we thought its enough to expose Marek Mazanec. Well.....lesson learned.

There was one Goalie to protect and our choice gone to Steve Mason who is still an supposed Starting Goalie.

Now we have to looking forward to Free Agency and if there is any Solid Backup left or if Marek Mazenec is able 

to earn back a Backup Job next Season.

Jason Kasdorf seems far away from a NHL Job after a brutal Year in the AHL and ECHL . Well he played 

on the worst Team in the ECHL l though . We hope he can bounce back next Season cuz he is a talented Goalie.

Adam Vay had a solid Season in the ECHL , specially in the 2nd half of the Season he helped Quad City to get

a Spot in the Post Season. If he is able to move up to AHL level is questionable. We´ll know more next Season

Prospect Tyler Parsons is some Years away from a NHL Job as he still need some time to develope.

So our plans for the Summer .... probably looking for a Solid Backup Goalie and 2-3 Depth Defenders for the Minors.

Our Spots on the Offence are filled after Joey Laleggia and Colton Hargrove has agreed to their Qualifying Offers.

Its not 100% said but Joey turned into a Forward during last Season and it could be that he remains as Forward in the Future.

Bildergebnis für st.louis blues

St.Louis Blues Roster Update

Cam Atkinson - Mike Hoffman - Nikolaj Ehlers 

Jussi Jokinen - Mathieu Perreault - Daniel Sprong

Kevin Fiala  - Michael Raffl - Marian Gaborik

Tim Schaller - P.E. Bellemare  - Lauri Korpikoski

Tommy Wingels

Brady Skjei - Jay Bouwmeester 

Luca Sbisa - Ben Chiarot

Josh Gorges - Brandon Davidson

Matt Greene - Matt Bartkowski

Steve Mason 

Marek Mazanec

Chicago Wolves

Blake Pietila  - John Quenneville - Brian Ferlin

Mario Lucia - Justin Dowling - Filip Ahl

Colton Hargove - Nick Magyar - Gabriel Gagne

????? -`????? - Steven Fogarty

Markus Nutivaara - Travis Dermott

Joey Laleggia - Blake Siebenaler

Mason Geertson - Brycen Martin

Jason Kasdorf

Adam Vay 

Unsigned : Tyler Parson , Luke Green , Jordan Kyrou . Matt Filipe 

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i ll probably laugh later  .... 

Sorry bud, I know it sucks.

Just a reminder, in case people aren't sure which goalies I have:

- Mike Smith ($4.6M for one more years): rumours that he may get traded from the Yotes. Cost will be lower to get him now.

- Antti Raanta ($1.25M for one more years): Same as Smith. Rumours have him either getting traded by the Rangers to a team like Winnipeg or Calgary, or the IRL Golden Knights flipping him after expansion.

- Calvin Pickard ($1M for one more year, then RFA): Same as above

- Craig Anderson ($5.25M for one more year): Playoff team, behind the best defenseman in the NHL, and recently Eastern Finals goalie. You know the story.

- Chad Johnson ($1.5M for one more year): Rumours have him re-signing as the Flames backup. Stellar 1b option.

- Jared Coreau ($1.5M for one more year): Recently won the Calder Cup and, depending on what happens with the Wings IRL between Howard and Mrazek, could very well be their backup next year.

3 minutes ago, da.moose said:

I still can't figure out how to get into the CDCGML group on discord. I was on during the deadline but now when i open the app I'm not part of the group. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'll send you an invite link

3 minutes ago, Squeak said:

I'll send you an invite link

when i try to send a message it says:

ClydeBOT - Today at 11:50 AM

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Archived