The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

11 hours ago, thepress83 said:

This is my fourth season with the Canucks and the jersey will be the first thing I've received with my tickets.  I still don't even have a season ticket member card.

This is my 4th season also, call your rep about the card, that what I had to do

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, dsedinfan22 said:

got my seat selection for next week, looks like im in the last group  which means ill prob find nothing in my category to upgrade to lol

I got 7:15 Wednesday.  Looks like they are changing things up.  I would always arrive early and just start looking for seats, skip the information session.

Hope they have lots of free food and drinks this year

I did well last year despite being in one of the later groups.  I managed to snag row 10 in section 307 which is pretty much what I wanted.  I'm in the 6:05 session on Thursday evening.  It's a good idea to show up early to start looking for seats.  It was very hectic last year as I wanted to move from the lower bowl to the upper and finding seats I liked was way harder.  I might be going the other way this year, we'll see.

1 hour ago, thepress83 said:

I did well last year despite being in one of the later groups.  I managed to snag row 10 in section 307 which is pretty much what I wanted.  I'm in the 6:05 session on Thursday evening.  It's a good idea to show up early to start looking for seats.  It was very hectic last year as I wanted to move from the lower bowl to the upper and finding seats I liked was way harder.  I might be going the other way this year, we'll see.

my session is at 630 now , the first email i got said 830 , this makes it better

mine is at 6pm on wed.  but since i have row 9 in UB4.. thats the first row for UB4... so probably wont go..  but maybe i just go and luck out on a canucks road trip prize.. :lol:

and doesnt look like they have draft party this year...  last year email was sent in may about the draft party...  and now we are one week away from the draft and nothing yet.

3 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

I'm at 6:05pm on Wednesday. Anyone know what time the first session is? And if there are sessions on Tuesday? 

I am at 6:05 Thursday.  My 3rd season as a full season ticket holder.  Thought i would of moved up, looks like I am with last few groupings on final day.  Have not heard anyone mention Friday as a date yet.

3 hours ago, BCNeil said:

That summer showdown does look cool.  Looks like free food too.

This sort of thing is a great idea.  Other teams do lots of stuff like this.

I got an invite too, but ended by ticket membership a few months ago. If it was on a Saturday, I would consider going as well as if there is free food and wine.

Decided to do online relocation this year.  Had my car in the shop and just got it back at 7.  Was able to move my aisle pair in 317 to an aisle pair one row lower in 318....which I just notice now is next to another one of my pairs....so I have 4 in a row now in 318.  No row 9s however.  You have to be very careful with the no-drinking seats, they need to make that stand out more.

But my counts shows 939 UB seats available and 1373 LB

I got (last row mind you) but into my dream section of 308 (complete with centre ice views, and what might as well be personal entrance, bar, food, and bathroom) finally, so upgrades are out there.

Mind you I have ten years seniority.

Lot's of row 2 seats in good locations if I wanted to up the prices. One more year before I do that.......

Archived