The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 10:19 PM, jovocop55 said:

final home games vs oilers prices are going off the roof now...  pretty much $150 each min for u to get in for nosebleed...

Ouch. I sold all my tickets to it for about half that. Well, glad someone got a good deal! Those prices are stupid high.

The Oiler game was one I traded for from the ticket upgrade/exchange for Shark tickets.  So I had 10 seats.  But I too sold them too early.

If any of you have some spare time Monday....Oilers playoff tickets go on sale to the public.  1000 seats per game saved for the public.

8 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Ouch. I sold all my tickets to it for about half that. Well, glad someone got a good deal! Those prices are stupid high.

most are bought by oilers fans...  i sold my four UB4 tickets a couple of days ago for $170 ea... crazy...  demands there for 4 seats..   might be the only game that actually sold out (no empty seats)..  even opener, leafs, habs and pens got loads of empty seats..

49 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

Good to know for next year that I should get an extra pair or two of Oilers tickets.  I haven't sold any tickets for $170 a seat in UB2 this year outside of the marquee games.

oilers games are usually ok to sell but not this much..   main thing is oilers are in the playoff and mcdavid chasing 100 pts... and last game of the season..  cant get bigger than this.. ppl are jumping on the oilers bandwagon now too..  :lol:

1 hour ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

It's not just the Oilers, I think it also has a lot to do with the Fan Appreciation Night as well. 

Usually no one cares about last game.  Especially when they are out of the playoff.  Talked to the scalpers, most are Oilers fans.  Expect around 30-40% Oilers fans in attendance lol

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

I got like 4 of those already, come with a pack of 24cans Budweiser for $40 at liquor store

Can't buy them outside of Canada though, so people in the USA will buy them for decent money especially with the US dollar being so high. I see them selling for $20 USD on ebay all the time.

I missed out too. Sold my lower bowl def zone for $150us / ticket back in the beginning of march.  I figured I could roll the dice and hope the oilers have something to play for or just get a bit of profit.  If the oilers had nothing to play for there was a good chance mcdavid doesn't play, it wouldn't make sense to play him back to back nights to end the season in meaningless games. 

1 minute ago, JasonSolaris said:

I friend showed me one that comes in the case and it's glass. The ones given out at the Fan Appreciation game are plastic.

Thanks

They gave out plastic ones at the game? Seriously? That is so cheap of them. Talk about bait and switch. I would have assumed I was getting the true "glass" version, not a cheapo plastic one. Boo Budweiser. Boooooo.

Archived