The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty: World War II

Madness

On 3/28/2017 at 7:27 PM, Xbox said:

Heard about this. Definitely picking it up. Anything to do with WW2 has me sold.

I accidentally read the words under your username as "Designated Hitler" instead of "Designated Hitter". I was laughing way too hard at that along with the bolded. Okay... I'll leave now. 

4 minutes ago, Wonder__Bread said:

I accidentally read the words under your username as "Designated Hitler" instead of "Designated Hitter". I was laughing way too hard at that along with the bolded. Okay... I'll leave now. 

That's actually hilarious! :lol::lol:

17 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

1st Infantry Division.  Big Red One.  So Algeria, Sicily, and Western Front.  Okay.

Didn't they already do this though?

Good eye. Would have preferred 101st Airborne myself. Band of brothers. Either that or storming the beaches of Normandy. Not sure it matters so much that they have done it before. The goal of this game is to bring WWII to a new generation of gamers on next gen consoles. 

Trailer just hit... Game looks absolutely unreal. Haven't even liked a CoD game since BO2 (which I still play) but this one is going to be good.

I'd consider purchasing MWR one of my worst gaming decisions in recent times.

On 4/22/2017 at 7:12 PM, LordCanuck said:

I dont understand how CoD is still a thing. Should have died years ago. havnt played since BO and have no desire to play now or ever again. 

Great. Don't play it.....   

On 4/26/2017 at 7:21 AM, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Good eye. Would have preferred 101st Airborne myself. Band of brothers. Either that or storming the beaches of Normandy. Not sure it matters so much that they have done it before. The goal of this game is to bring WWII to a new generation of gamers on next gen consoles. 

They said Normandy and Battle of The Bulge will be in it. 

Archived