The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Dmitry Zhukenov bolting to KHL

On 4/10/2017 at 9:12 AM, MoneypuckOverlord said:

No one is criticizing them, we just criticize the picks because 2 things one these players often use the KHL as a bargaining chip to get what they want, and 2, sure early on they will make more money but lose out in the chance at playing in the NHL and making more money.  As it stands he will make no more then 2 million in the k for the rest of his life.  That said some Russian players are coming back , burmistrov and radulov.

Every Russian deep down has a longing to return to the firm warm embrace of Mother Russia and to suckle again on her teet.

52 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Every Russian deep down has a longing to return to the firm warm embrace of Mother Russia and to suckle again on her teet.

is there some kind of fantasy going on here?

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

There do seem to be a lot of good looking Russian ladies...

oh thats true actually. I was in Moscow and St. Petersburg a few years ago and it was hard not having your head on a swivel.  

9 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Every BC born player deep down has a longing to return to beautiful British Columbia 

Except....they dont

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Every BC born player deep down has a longing to return to beautiful British Columbia 

Except....they dont

I blame all the Albertans that infect the interior. They turn them against the Canucks. 

58 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

oh thats true actually. I was in Moscow and St. Petersburg a few years ago and it was hard not having your head on a swivel.  

I hear Croatia has that same problem. Good place to be a chiropractor or masseuse I bet :lol:

Archived