• Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The guy's a joke.  Criminally assaults opponents and regularly embarrasses the sport with displays such as this: 

Chara-Dive8934.gif

Absolutely gutless and the personification of Bruins hockey.

He's never criminally assaulted anyone, Montreal police dropped all charges but continue on with your false verbal diarrhea.

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Also dove tonight.  I know as a Bruins fan that kind of behavior is normal to you but to a hockey fan it's disgraceful to see your captain bee such a  cowardly piece of garbage.

I'm sure you had no issue with the flopping Kesler and Burrows did right? Also Henrik's embarrassing dive...

For the record I don't support diving at all so shut your yap about the "behaviour is normal to you" comment . Especially with the notorious floppers we've had over the last few years. 

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

It baffles my mind that anyone on CDC can cheer for the Bruins.

Them tying it up after a three goal deficit makes me sick.

I've liked the Bruins since the Cam Neely/Ray Bourque days. Like the Canucks more but have always liked the Bruins too. Family full of Bobby Orr fans too. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I'm sure you had know issue with the flopping Kesler and Burrows did right? Also Henrik's embarrassing dive...

For the record I don't support diving at all so shut your yap about the "behaviour is normal to you" comment . Especially with the notorious floppers we've had over the last few years. 

And yet you take issue when I call Chara out for his classless behavior.  Bottom line is that  kind of garbage is considered perfectly acceptable in the Bruins organization and their leadership group having absolutely zero respect for the game is a big part of that.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

And yet you take issue when I call Chara out for his classless behavior.  Bottom line is that  kind of garbage is considered perfectly acceptable in the Bruins organization and their leadership group having absolutely zero respect for the game is a big part of that.

I took issue with the criminal assault comment which is false.

Enough with this zero respect for the game nonsense it's bloody pathetic.  Go watch curling if you can't handle hitting. 

Archived