• Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I took issue with the criminal assault comment which is false.

The vast majority of NHL players are capable of spending their entire careers without  charges ever being considered.  The fact that the cops dropped the ball by walking away doesn't make the hit anyl ess disgraceful.

Just now, King Heffy said:

The vast majority of NHL players are capable of spending their entire careers without  charges ever being considered.  The fact that the cops dropped the ball by walking away doesn't make the hit anyl ess disgraceful.

No it was a horsecrap charge to begin with which was why it got tossed out in less than a weekend 

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I took issue with the criminal assault comment which is false.

And seriously shut up with this zero respect for the game nonsense it's bloody pathetic.  Go watch curling if you can't handle hitting. 

Love hitting. Have issue with all the cheapshots and deliberate attempt to injure.  Just because the Bruins are a classless organization where that kind of thing is a regular occurrence doesn't mean I should "watch curling". 

it's pathetic you can't handle people who don't respect scum like Chara and Marchand.

Love hitting. Have issue with all the cheapshots and deliberate attempt to injure.  Just because the Bruins are a classless organization where that kind of thing is a regular occurrence doesn't mean I should "watch curling". 

it's pathetic you can't handle people who don't respect scum like Chara and Marchand.

What's pathetic is 6 years later you're still this butthurt over it to make false criminal assault comments. Charges were thrown out because no criminal assault took place it was a very very unfortunate result. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

What's pathetic is 6 years later you're still this butthurt over it to make false criminal assault comments. Charges were thrown out because no criminal assault took place it was a very very unfortunate result. 

And you mistake the dislike as being a result of the series as opposed to being genuinely disgusted by how the Bruins play.  We will agree to disagree on the criminal assault as given Chara's character it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was intentional.  Only the big flop knows for sure.

10 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I've liked the Bruins since the Cam Neely/Ray Bourque days. Like the Canucks more but have always liked the Bruins too. Family full of Bobby Orr fans too. 

I can understand that, but to continue to cheer for them to have success, with what they've become?

They used to be a team I'd mildly cheer for. Once I started watching them more closely around 2010 I gave up on them.

Then again, I'm someone who doesn't cheer for a team based on the jersey, but rather the people wearing it.

And you mistake the dislike as being a result of the series as opposed to being genuinely disgusted by how the Bruins play.  We will agree to disagree on the criminal assault as given Chara's character it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was intentional.  Only the big flop knows for sure.

The hit started over half way down the bench and Pacioretty is very quick, speed of Pacioretty vs strength of Chara resulted in an ugly hit but certainly not worthy of criminal charges. Suspension worthy? Maybe but not criminal charges. 

10 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I can understand that, but to continue to cheer for them to have success, with what they've become?

They used to be a team I'd mildly cheer for. Once I started watching them more closely around 2010 I gave up on them.

Then again, I'm someone who doesn't cheer for a team based on the jersey, but rather the people wearing it.

I like Bergeron, Krejci, Pastrnak, Nash, Acciari, Carlo, Liles, Schaller and guys like that. Chara and Marchand I'd hate on any team but Van or Boston kinda like How I loved Kesler here and not so much in Anaheim.  There's good and bad on any team though really if you look at it objectively. 

47 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I like Bergeron, Krejci, Pastrnak, Nash, Acciari, Carlo, Liles, Schaller and guys like that. Chara and Marchand I'd hate on any team but Van or Boston kinda like How I loved Kesler here and not so much in Anaheim.  There's good and bad on any team though really if you look at it objectively. 

Some odd choices after the first three. An equivalent would be me to like players such as Boucher, Labate, and Chaput, when in reality I'm indifferent on all of them.

I also don't like the mentality of liking/hating players based on the team they play for. They're people first, hockey players second. But to each their own...

Archived