• Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

It's tax season and yet, he still has to ask me that?

Weird reason to hate a particular city. It's not like Ottawa or the Senators have anything to do with the concept of taxation. You should pin the blame on the government, not the people of Ottawa, the vast majority of whom don't have much to do with how they operate.

It would be like hating Washington DC if you were an American during tax season.

Just now, Salmonberries said:

It's tax season and yet, he still has to ask me that?

Eh, there are ways around taxes. Not like the Sens players are paid by CRA, actually, the fact that one of the larger employers in town can't support the hockey team is one of ( albeit many ) reasons the Sens struggle financially at times.

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

Weird reason to hate a particular city. It's not like Ottawa or the Senators have anything to do with the concept of taxation. You should pin the blame on the government, not the people of Ottawa, the vast majority of whom don't have much to do with how they operate.

It would be like hating Washington DC if you were an American during tax season.

I'm rooting against Washington too.

5 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

I'm rooting against Washington too.

So you're going to attach hatred to an entire city, most of whom have nothing to do with the government and don't even like the fact that Congress continues to exercise total control over their city bylaws because the seat of the federal government happens to be there? Fair enough.

Also a pretty safe bet that nobody in Congress really gives two sh*ts about the Capitals. They aren't the government's team by any stretch of the imagination.

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

So you're going to attach hatred to an entire city, most of whom have nothing to do with the government and don't even like the fact that Congress continues to exercise total control over their city bylaws because the seat of the federal government happens to be there? Fair enough, not like sports hate needs to be rational.

Kind of like how I dislike your username ;) .

Wait no, that's a rational dislike of slew-foots and nut crackers.

Archived