The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Firing] Eichel gets his wish - Bylsma fired, oh and Tim Murray too

43 minutes ago, vinny_in_vancouver said:

So I just saw this picture of the Sabres owners imitating a hockey faceoff...I think we should try to do a deal for Reinhardt while they still don't have a GM.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.38.05 PM.png

They weren't imitating a face-off.  It was several people posing.  Someone just got cute with the original picture taken a few years ago which is below.

harborcenter-pegula.jpg

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

They weren't imitating a face-off.  It was several people posing.  Someone just got cute with the original picture taken a few years ago which is below.

Either they're imitating about to go on faceoffs or stick handling. Why else would they be both bending forward and down while holding a hockey stick.

Just now, vinny_in_vancouver said:

Either they're imitating about to go on faceoffs or stick handling. Why else would they be both bending forward and down while holding a hockey stick.

There's 5 people in the picture doing the same thing holding the stick the same way especially the dude on the far right.  They're posing how the photographer(s) told them to pose.  It looks goofy, but they did what they were told.

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

There's 5 people in the picture doing the same thing holding the stick the same way especially the dude on the far right.  They're posing how the photographer(s) told them to pose.  It looks goofy, but they did what they were told.

I'm sure the photographer said, "pretend you're stickhandling a puck."

32 minutes ago, vinny_in_vancouver said:

It was for the opening groundbreaking of the Harborcenter downtown 4 years ago.  Since you obviously think that the owner of an NHL hockey club has never actually seen a game played, I'll see if I can find a video of it.

28 minutes ago, vinny_in_vancouver said:

As the video shows.  They were all still and not even looking down as if there was a puck.  If you think otherwise then at that point you're just being an argumentative jackass.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Well, Google knows whats going on within the Buffalo Sabres organization. This is real, try it for yourself.

18058030_1197810720345789_23087908149029

People have been changing the Eichel and Sabres page back and forth for the last week.  Wikipedia has even locked the pages down temporarily a few times because of it.

Google gives many of its answers using Wikipedia as its source.

Well at least we don't have the Pegula's as owners.  They don't seem to have a clue on how to own a successful franchise.  They fired their GM of the Bills after the draft, why? 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, vinny_in_vancouver said:

So I just saw this picture of the Sabres owners imitating a hockey faceoff...I think we should try to do a deal for Reinhardt while they still don't have a GM.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.38.05 PM.png

We should offer Travis Lulay

Archived