The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 dead, 10 hurt after vehicle hits worshippers outside mosque in London, UK

Now does anyone feel any better that some white guy when and killed some muslims? No? Didn't think so... but you can bet this only adds fuel to the fire. My greatest fear coming out of this fire in London this last week is that now some radicalized Muslim is gonna realize now he can take down down a whole lot more infidels if he just pours a bucket or two of gas in the bottom floor of a highrise apartment building and lights the place up....

1 minute ago, PunjabiCanucks said:

According to the Daily Mail UK "Clean-shaven white man arrested by police as at least 10 people are injured"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Not gonna give my opinion on the title but yeah you know 

Fake news pfffft

Must be a liberal media plant.  Where's Alex Jones!

Certainly not a terrorist attack.

Probably totally obviously a guy with mental issues maybe

Right?

(Sooooo much sarcasm)

2 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

Now does anyone feel any better that some white guy when and killed some muslims? No? Didn't think so... but you can bet this only adds fuel to the fire. My greatest fear coming out of this fire in London this last week is that now some radicalized Muslim is gonna realize now he can take down down a whole lot more infidels if he just pours a bucket or two of gas in the bottom floor of a highrise apartment building and lights the place up....

Do we know what happened yet?

Edit, nm just seen it.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Sadly in most cases it's a Muslim terrorist attack.

Sadly in most cases it's just a white guy with a gun with "mental issues" but when it's a Muslim

Ohhh baby 

Speaking on numbers alone here for shootings/attacks 

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Sadly in most cases it's just a white guy with a gun with "mental issues" but when it's a Muslim

Ohhh baby 

Speaking on numbers alone here for shootings/attacks 

I was responding to your knee jerk comment. You're on something else completely. 

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Do we know what happened yet?

In regards to that highrise fire? No. I doubt we ever will. I'm a city firefighter myself and I can tell you in a blaze like that, there's literally nothing even left to tell you what might have happened. They can't even find a trace right now of 48 people who they have to assume have just been incinerated. I really don't think it was terrorism though since the fire started midway up the building.

1 minute ago, PunjabiCanucks said:

Now based on the headline from Sky news "Vehicle collides with pedestrians in Finsbury Park"... was it the planes fault for 9/11? 

I know I'm overreacting, but damn the double standards

Double standards?? The last two attacks in the U.K the authorities wouldn't even release the names of the cowardly killers.

Maybe the news station hasn't got enough information yet.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Double standards?? The last two attacks in the U.K the authorities wouldn't even release the names of the cowardly killers.

Maybe the news station hasn't got enough information yet.

yes, double standards...

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/148184-170618-bbc-admits-to-misleading-in-jerusalem-stabbing-attack-headline

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Fake news pfffft

Must be a liberal media plant.  Where's Alex Jones!

Certainly not a terrorist attack.

Probably totally obviously a guy with mental issues maybe

Right?

(Sooooo much sarcasm)

He's kinda busy tonight...

IMG_4239.JPG

3 things:

1) If this was on purpose he is a terrorist and should be called as such.

2) Extremism needs to be rooted out and called out period. Doesn't matter what side they're on, killing is not ok.

3) This tit for tat between white people and Muslims makes everyone lose. Stop the hate.

24 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I was responding to your knee jerk comment. You're on something else completely. 

47 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

So you suggest down playing Muslim terrorists? The very people that want to kill all westerners?

Knee jerk...

20 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Would love to hear your explanation on how the mayor of London could've prevented this from happening.

I don't need to give an explanation.

He has constantly failed to protect his citizens: both London nationals from Muslim extremists, and now London Muslims from White Extremists. The amount of terror incidents that have occurred show that security, protection, and prevention in London is below par. I am thankful that I don't live in London, because law enforcement and the governing body have proven that under the methods they use now, nobody is safe, nor should they feel safe in their daily lives. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Again read what he posted. He brought up terrorists not me. 

The guy is a terrorist. Your the one who brought up Muslims. It appears that the only Muslims involved were the innocent victims. Lets not "down play that"

57 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Not at all. Just saying people don't seem all that interested in random non terrorist killings.  Saving all their "thoughts and prayers" for victims of terrorists.  

If they were run over because they were Muslim, its a terrorist killing. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't need to give an explanation.

He has constantly failed to protect his citizens: both London nationals from Muslim extremists, and now London Muslims from White Extremists. The amount of terror incidents that have occurred show that security, protection, and prevention in London is below par. I am thankful that I don't live in London, because law enforcement and the governing body have proven that under the methods they use now, nobody is safe, nor should they feel safe in their daily lives. 

Didn't mayor Khan say terrorist attacks are part and parcel of life in a big city? 

What a fool.

Archived