The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Predators win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
    • Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2018 at 07:00 PM

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Series tied 0-0

The Avalanche lost all 4 games against the Predators this season going 0-3-1.  Varlamov was in net all 4 times.  Last time they played Bernier was last playoffs vs Anaheim.

MacKinnon and Rantanen are top-17 in league scoring with over a point per game this season.  The Predators have no one in the top-50 in scoring but they have 7 players with at least 48 points and 12 players have reached 12 goals this season - including all of their top-9.  Their Ds are 1st in the league in D-scoring with over 200pts.

Projected lineups:

Forsberg Johansen Arvidsson

Fiala Turris Smith

Sissons Bonino Watson

Salomaki Fisher Hartman

Josi Ellis

Ekholm Subban

Irwin Emelin

vs.

Landeskog MacKinnon Rantanen

Nieto Soderberg Comeau

Jost Kerfoot Andrighetto

Wilson Compher Bourque

Zadorov Barrie

Nemeth Girard

Barberio Warsofsky

22 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

These commentators sound stoned.

That sounds like Ann Smultz from sportsnet 650.  She does locker room interviews for the post-game show.  Have we heard who the commentators are? or is that cassie campbell?  Now I think of it Campbell makes more sense lol.  I enjoy her commentary. 

nicest goal of the postseason so far on forsberg's beauty. Colorado may lose this one but they will win a few in this series via comeback. this team has magic. reminds me of their last playoff run.

23 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This will probably be the least discussed series on here.

I was cheering Colorado on hoping they'd make the post season lol.  I think we may see a lot of upsets in the first round. Not sure Colorado has what it takes to beat nashville but Columbus looks really sharp. Vegas is looking good. NJD i dont know if Hall can be enough without a vezina performance out of Schneider if he gets back in.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Predators lead series 1-0

Archived