The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If the content doesn’t change in 24-48 hours, I would agree, but nightfall isn’t til Monday. At the very least, his presence is generating discussion.

(Post 11) 

What I'm worried about is now that he's done x number of posts is if he'll disappear into the foray.

Something to keep an eye on at the very least, I guess.

*cough*

ahem

excuse me, dealing with an e-cold from milk's posts

I'll wait a little while to render judgment on AV, but if he's scum, he'll want to pick his game up.

Stammer's posts left me with a slightly bitter after-taste. There's a side of me, the one that used to be my dominant part entering my great year of mafia (2013), which suspects he was looking to get in good with the TP by conversing on game mechanics right out of the starting gate. I think he cares more about his image than really solving.

I agree with MR re: Aladeen and had suspicions of him before ever hearing the Radish's take. On the flip side, I can't deny that I felt somewhat offput when reading certain parts of his posts thus far.

Questions:

@Master Radishes - I have an idea of your reasons for checking your role PM, but do you care to just give us the answer?

@Aladeen - What would you say if I told you I have info regarding your role?

22 minutes ago, 112 said:

*cough*

ahem

excuse me, dealing with an e-cold from milk's posts

I'll wait a little while to render judgment on AV, but if he's scum, he'll want to pick his game up.

Stammer's posts left me with a slightly bitter after-taste. There's a side of me, the one that used to be my dominant part entering my great year of mafia (2013), which suspects he was looking to get in good with the TP by conversing on game mechanics right out of the starting gate. I think he cares more about his image than really solving.

I agree with MR re: Aladeen and had suspicions of him before ever hearing the Radish's take. On the flip side, I can't deny that I felt somewhat offput when reading certain parts of his posts thus far.

Questions:

@Master Radishes - I have an idea of your reasons for checking your role PM, but do you care to just give us the answer?

@Aladeen - What would you say if I told you I have info regarding your role?

I would say if you have legit info then you must know I am town and you should no longer have suspicions of me. 

Is this what you meant in the bolded part of your post? 

54 minutes ago, 112 said:

Stammer's posts left me with a slightly bitter after-taste. There's a side of me, the one that used to be my dominant part entering my great year of mafia (2013), which suspects he was looking to get in good with the TP by conversing on game mechanics right out of the starting gate. I think he cares more about his image than really solving.

I’ve only played 6 or 7 games and I haven’t played in over a year. Only one or two of them were fetch games. I honestly wanted to understand how this could play out with regard to roles. 

11 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I’ve only played 6 or 7 games and I haven’t played in over a year. Only one or two of them were fetch games. I honestly wanted to understand how this could play out with regard to roles. 

Well, since you said honestly, I'm inclined to believe you.

Aladeen is scum.

vote aladeen

Archived