The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

14 minutes ago, Doubt Tea said:

This is going to be my last post this round because I'm going to save myself since it will be stupid for me not to considering Mafia is going to MK me

In round 1, i went over the 10 post and obviously my save didn't work

In order to save myself, I have to restrict myself to 2 post (so this round i'm only posting twice to save myself)

To save someone else, I have to restrict myself to 10 post- i'm pretty sure there was a miscount because I only made 10 posts last night so MR should have been saved

And to avoid answering any more questions... NOICE!

12 minutes ago, Doubt Tea said:

This is going to be my last post this round because I'm going to save myself since it will be stupid for me not to considering Mafia is going to MK me

In round 1, i went over the 10 post and obviously my save didn't work

In order to save myself, I have to restrict myself to 2 post (so this round i'm only posting twice to save myself)

To save someone else, I have to restrict myself to 10 post- i'm pretty sure there was a miscount because I only made 10 posts last night so MR should have been saved

PM me what you want to say and I'll post it for you. This way you can stay involved in the discussion.

Is it possible that DT wants to be lynched? Between the fake role claim, the claim he was part of the alliance, the "post restrictions," the new claim then supposedly breaking the ground rules of the new claim...twice...

I can't imagine a TP special openly claiming another TP special role, especially without knowing whether or not that person was alive or in the game. That potentially risks exposing a special and can get that own person lynched if the other person with the role claim came forward. Between that, and the even more inconsistencies in his new claim, I have him right now with approximately, Slim to None TP credibility.

But I don't know if he necessarily is playing like a mafioso either. He's drawing huge amounts of attention to himself and voted out AV (although most people in round 2 did). His wincon this game has gone against the TP mindset, but it's hard to imagine what his mafia mindset plan is right now. 

We already know of 1 role that benefits from dying (Milk), is it possible that it could apply to potential 3P as well?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do not have conversations with this man. He is unconfirmed.

But this is a good idea and you need to engaged. So use @milk and honey

Are you talking to Doughty here? Why would it matter if I'm unconfirmed? If I do something nefarious he can just PM others about it. Lol

All I'm saying is Doughty should put what he wants to say in a PM and then I copy/paste that to the thread. I suggested myself because I'll be around for most of the day. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Are you talking to Doughty here? Why would it matter if I'm unconfirmed? If I do something nefarious he can just PM others about it. Lol

All I'm saying is Doughty should put what he wants to say in a PM and then I copy/paste that to the thread. I suggested myself because I'll be around for most of the day. 

Yes to the first question.

And I don't care! He should use MH. Even if it's just for copypastas.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yes to the first question.

And I don't care! He should use MH. Even if it's just for copypastas.

I'm online more often than Milk. Quit being a nitwit. 

Why the hell would I tamper with anything Doughty wanted to say? I'm simply gonna be a proxy. 

You're making things harder than they need to be. 

Just thought of an incredibly genius idea expanding on BW's proxy PM with DT. Let's play the remainder of the game inside a new PM, with only the remaining players. That way DT can still fulfill his supposed requirements. If we need to vote, we can do it in this thread. Screw the DPS/Host, they can find out how the game goes at the very end and try to decipher what's going on by looking at our votes.

Turn Zfetch's own game back on him. #loopholes

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just thought of an incredibly genius idea expanding on BW's proxy PM with DT. Let's play the remainder of the game inside a new PM, with only the remaining players. That way DT can still fulfill his supposed requirements. If we need to vote, we can do it in this thread. Screw the DPS/Host, they can find out how the game goes at the very end and try to decipher what's going on by looking at our votes.

Turn Zfetch's own game back on him. #loopholes

shut up we are making history every post we make.

I want to hit 150pages. 

Archived