The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes | Bruins win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/2019 at 07:00 PM

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I called a suspension on McAvoy and even said he should have gotten 2 or 3 games. How am I “blind to the gutless behaviour”? 

I’ve said that even though I took no issue with Boychuk’s hit on Raymond, that if Rome’s hit was worth 4 games Boychuck’s was worth at least 2. IMO neither play was enough I’d consider suspendible. 

The last 2 games I've taken no issue with the Bruins having a 9-4 PP disadvantage because they were all fine calls against. So how do I have zero rational thoughts regarding the Bruins. Especially when I'm not the one crying that they're diving everytime one loses an edge and wasn't actually diving at all. 

No. You save that for San Jose. ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Refs working hard tonight for the bruins to win.  I wish the rat would get in a limo with the bruins owner and they both died in a fiery wreck haha.

PP 4-3 Carolina including a 5 on 3, Carolina brutal PP is working hard to lose them the series.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Shots 22-14 Carolina, Carolina has more PP’s the last 2 games, and you guys are crying officiating is costing Carolina the series. Lol. 

It's giving the bruins an unfair mental advantage cause they keep killing them! It's demoralizing to the other team especially killing a 5 on 3. That's bull****! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Well they are the cream of the crop of NHL diving. I call it like I see it, was one of the reasons I hated No Show Joe when he was a Bruin. 

The biggest diver in the league is Marchand. His track record is sooooo bad. He's gotten better but he's still worse than Joe....Datsyuk dive aside. The Bruins team was bad for a bunch of years.  They've gotten way better though. 

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Cheers 1