The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Happy Turkey Day everyone, there are a couple trades in the pipe waiting on ageement from a second GM and they will de dealt with tomorrow as most of the EXEC is busy cooking eating and drinking from now to the wee hours. 

I wish everyone a safe successful and awesome Autumn as I head out of town to the fam jam to eat drink and be merry. 

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

IMG_0360.PNG.c62234f752c021d80b37861c88da69f4.PNG

TO: @Rush17 NSH.png.abb6ee619f37305b147ef6f6672f6d98.png : Sean Monahan

TO: @janisahockeynut NJD.png.14a6827918bc7be68db098f2a3796f26.png : Brandon Sutter, Tyson Jost, Logan Stanley, Julius Nattinen, Conditional NSH 1st 2020, STL 2nd 2020

Conditional Pick: If NSH 1st 2020 is a top 10 selection then Nashville may opt to keep it and send NJD's the NSH 1st 2021. Decision may be made up to draft day 2020.

Finally, in keeping with our policy of reviewing trades involving relatively new players, and frankly there is some minor review of every trade anyway, Tylez and I have spent some time this morning ensuring this trade does not compromise the integrity of the league or either club involved. We have determined that while this is a quantity for quality deal, NJ's lack of draft picks and no cap space does have some consideration. The sum of the parts for the one player has been deemed within the value limits. This is a legitimate trade. We may not ever again discuss our reviews, but as this is a fairly new component due to turnover in the offseason, I felt it is best to explain it with as much detail as possible at least this one time. There was nothing in this trade done wrong by either GM, it is just an example of how we are going about fairness in our league. 

Thank you 

Primal

This trade looks really good in the way it suits what both parties are after.... 

Coming in as a new GM it's hard when you realise your team is not good enough to contend... and the last GM spent your future to create it. 

Nice trade guys

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

TO: @janisahockeynut NJD.png.14a6827918bc7be68db098f2a3796f26.png : Brandon Sutter, Tyson Jost, Logan Stanley, Julius Nattinen, Conditional NSH 1st 2020, STL 2nd 2020

Conditional Pick: If NSH 1st 2020 is a top 10 selection then Nashville may opt to keep it and send NJD's the NSH 1st 2021. Decision may be made up to draft day 2020.

Thank you @janisahockeynut for the fun back and forth negotiations. We feel Monahan gives us some important top end roster depth. We certainly had to think hard on the deal giving up so much promise but at the end of the day we want to compete by next season. We feel this add can help us do that.

We wish Tyson, Logan, and the two future picks well in NJ. Nattinen signed overseas so it became a decision of whether or not to open up a roster spot. We wish the former second rounder well in NJ and hope he comes back to the NHL soon!

We have managed to stay relatively young with this deal and it allows us to continue to build towards what we hope is a contender status. 

Lots of work left to do in NSH! Thanks for posting  @Tylez @Primal Optimist

Edited by Rush17

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Finally, in keeping with our policy of reviewing trades involving relatively new players, and frankly there is some minor review of every trade anyway, Tylez and I have spent some time this morning ensuring this trade does not compromise the integrity of the league or either club involved. We have determined that while this is a quantity for quality deal, NJ's lack of draft picks and no cap space does have some consideration. The sum of the parts for the one player has been deemed within the value limits. This is a legitimate trade. We may not ever again discuss our reviews, but as this is a fairly new component due to turnover in the offseason, I felt it is best to explain it with as much detail as possible at least this one time. There was nothing in this trade done wrong by either GM, it is just an example of how we are going about fairness in our league. 

Thank you 

Primal

Wow what a blockbuster!  Congrats to both teams for pulling that off.  @Rush17 if I follow your patterns correctly, Monahan may be on the block.  What do you want for him? ::D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Wow what a blockbuster!  Congrats to both teams for pulling that off.  @Rush17 if I follow your patterns correctly, Monahan may be on the block.  What do you want for him? ::D

I do not have plans on moving him. :lol: 

I do have other pieces I'd like to swap out tho. Shoot me a pm if you want to talk trade. :)