The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

On 10/4/2019 at 8:09 AM, gmen81 said:

Buffalo places Brandon Montour on IR, guess Schmidt has been put on iR as far as I can see right now. 

In order for me to place either on the IR, you need to call up 2 dmen to put in their place. Otherwise for now I will keep them on your roster 

On 10/4/2019 at 9:36 AM, Jaku said:

My apologies I thought I set our roster.

Vancouver Canucks

Artemi Panarin - Mark Scheifele - Sam Reinhart

Ryan Donato - Jeff Carter - Mats Zuccarello

Mattias Janmark - Jordan Staal - Denis Malgin

Zach Aston-Reese - Chris Wagner - 

Morgan Rielly - Matt Dumba

Jaccob Slavin - Tony DeAngelo

Adam Pelech - Jack Johnson

Jordan Schmaltz

Antti Raanta

Anton Khudobin

You are short 1 forward...at this time since you have posted a roster, I have automatically called up Cooper Marody

ANNOUNCEMENT

@Silver Ghost and @Habs4Life have been relieved from their GM duties. Both you guys are more then welcome back when time permits

With this said, the rosters of both the Habs and Senators will be live as of tonight

EDIT: 

Washington's roster has also been input, however since @Colby Covington has not posted it, Jonathan Huberdeau will be suspended until he does make a post. When he rejoined the league he informed me he would be busy, but wants to be apart of the league.

Also @donut47 still needs to become roster compliant as you are still over the cap. Mitch Marner remains suspended

Edited by Tylez
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

@Silver Ghost and @Habs4Life have been relieved from their GM duties. Both you guys are more then welcome back when time permits

With this said, the rosters of both the Habs and Senators will be live as of tonight

Disappointing. I had some good conversations with Silver. I hope you guys come back someday! Would love to have you around.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, Rush17 said:

Assignment: NSH assigns Urho Vaakanainen to the Admirals.

Recall: NSH recalls Forward Brandon Sutter from the Admirals.

(Unfortunately urho only had a short stint. I'm going to owe you a cold beverage at this rate. :lol:)

Pickup is still showing Vaakanainen on my active roster in the live feed section. Could we please get Sutter on there for tonight!

I feel he's going to have a big game! 4th line demotions can do that too a man lol.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Pickup is still showing Vaakanainen on my active roster in the live feed section. Could we please get Sutter on there for tonight!

I feel he's going to have a big game! 4th line demotions can do that too a man lol.

Pickup will not reflect changes until tomorrow. The move was done though

22 hours ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please join me in welcoming @Papa Sawceas the new GM of the DET.png.528cf0e86ebde8dd3c8daa0605b8c057.png.159f9dfd67590de1cada0442ccddb0c4.png

Welcome to the EKL Papa Sawce! If you need to bounce anything off anyone, I am sure most GM's here will try to give you advice. My advice is to keep in mind they are your opponents, LOL. But seriously its a good group, we will all keep in mind the learning curve with keeper leagues, ask us anything, here to help!