The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

In funner news...Arizona is pleased with Alex Chiasson finally putting up three points in the fantasy column. We had frankly expected a bigger jump out of the starting gate from him. Glad to see it. Still a long long season to go, just 5 thru 9 games in, depending on the NHL team, haha.....

All this trade talk has me itching to do something but I really wanted to wait until ten games in to look at the club...looking better every day slightly. woohoo!

Night all, and FYI: I am volunteering with a campaign in Canada's federal election so if i am cranky or talk too much: those are both signs that I am over stretching it, and my care team will rag me for it later. I will be better rested after Monday...or wednesday rather as there is about 20 hours of work left after the polls close, haha. 

I would share who but no matter which campaign i tell you I am with, roughly 68% of you will hate it. What a tight year eh???

At least we have our beloved Nucks in the NHL tearing it up with 4 strait!!!!!!!!  NJD tomorrow in an early game that i am thrilled I made time to watch between strategy calls, door jammers and sign patrols. O.o

why do people like to kick lawn signs? LOL...rhetorical question, when I was a teenager back when christ was a cowboy in teh jewish underground and dirt was new I kicked em like I was trying for a ROUGE if the Field Goal missed. 

:gocan:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

In funner news...Arizona is pleased with Alex Chiasson finally putting up three points in the fantasy column. We had frankly expected a bigger jump out of the starting gate from him. Glad to see it. Still a long long season to go, just 5 thru 9 games in, depending on the NHL team, haha.....

All this trade talk has me itching to do something but I really wanted to wait until ten games in to look at the club...looking better every day slightly. woohoo!

Night all, and FYI: I am volunteering with a campaign in Canada's federal election so if i am cranky or talk too much: those are both signs that I am over stretching it, and my care team will rag me for it later. I will be better rested after Monday...or wednesday rather as there is about 20 hours of work left after the polls close, haha. 

I would share who but no matter which campaign i tell you I am with, roughly 68% of you will hate it. What a tight year eh???

At least we have our beloved Nucks in the NHL tearing it up with 4 strait!!!!!!!!  NJD tomorrow in an early game that i am thrilled I made time to watch between strategy calls, door jammers and sign patrols. O.o

why do people like to kick lawn signs? LOL...rhetorical question, when I was a teenager back when christ was a cowboy in teh jewish underground and dirt was new I kicked em like I was trying for a ROUGE if the Field Goal missed. 

:gocan:

Wait....no one told me Benning was running for PM.... finally ready to vote now. Lol

• Haha 1

The Ottawa Senators management has completed a full assessment of our team. After letting the boys get their legs under them for the first few games, management has decided to let our veterans get the opportunities they deserve and compete for a championship. This will allow us to develop a core of good young players. We're looking to acquire prospects, young players and picks in return.

The only untouchables on the team are E. Pettersson and C. Hart. 

Dahlin is available, but will come at a MAJOR cost. (Multiple picks, a good roster player and a prospect)

We also have a bit of cap space, so we are willing to take on some short-term Big contracts (1-2 years)

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Edited by AndreWanKenobi
Clarifying players names

1 minute ago, Baer. said:

8 of bottom 10 teams are in East. West is gonna be tough this year. Dallas at 15th in league but 10th in West...

Once point and Aho remember they are good players, we should be well into the picture.

Fingers crossed for you. It is hard having top guys not producing. We have some interesting balance in the east eh? Maybe I should load up to get myself into the playoffs!

Edited by Rush17

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Fingers crossed for you. It is hard having top guys not producing. We have some interesting balance in the east eh? Maybe I should load up to get myself into the playoffs!

Krejci.... Yeah....

9 hours ago, AndreWanKenobi said:

The Ottawa Senators management......

Dahlin is available, but will come at a MAJOR cost. (Multiple picks, a good roster player and a prospect)

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Amplified in full for would be suitors. Think along the lines of 4 1sts, either playing or on ice as draft picks as the starting line. Just want to set that strait from teh getgo. 

31 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Amplified in full for would be suitors. Think along the lines of 4 1sts, either playing or on ice as draft picks as the starting line. Just want to set that strait from teh getgo. 

Yeah guys, just start with offering what the return for Laine should have been ;)

• Wat 2

Nashville is looking to make a big add. Top 3D or top line Forward. 

Hit us up if you got something that might be up our alley. We got a few PM's yesterday but we want to see what else might be out there! 

Willing to pay for good talent with term.

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Lol Thanks for setting it straight!

Edited by Snapshot85

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Yeah guys, just start with offering what the return for Laine should have been ;)

Caboose

What I can remember of your offer was Fiala and a 2nd (late 1st)......what were the other 2 pieces?

There are some guys that made legit offers...……..but what is it about your offer that I should have taken?

To those that offered strong offers......I appreciate and respect your valid concerns and feelings

But those that tried to low ball me, and there were more than 1 that did

Maybe you should have given me an offer to actually consider……...

Do I think I made the best decision, no, but I don't like someone making subtle pot shots at me

Especially not in public, and especially, because I am new

and especially when your best piece was a 37 point average player

Insulting me, is not the way to make me feel welcome

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

8 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Caboose

What I can remember of your offer was Fiala and a 2nd (late 1st)......what were the other 2 pieces?

There are some guys that made legit offers...……..but what is it about your offer that I should have taken?

To those that offered strong offers......I appreciate and respect your valid concerns and feelings

But those that tried to low ball me, and there were more than 1 that did

Maybe you should have given me an offer to actually consider……...

Do I think I made the best decision, no, but I don't like someone making subtle pot shots at me

Especially not in public, and especially, because I am new

and especially when your best piece was a 37 point average player

Insulting me, is not the way to make me feel welcome

That Laine trade was not that good. I mean if you are admitting that it may have been a mistake why make the deal? I'm a little disappointed that he was traded within what 24 hours? I would have love to out in an offer to get such a player, but I am not always online. 

Oh well though what is done is done