The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Edmonton Oilers Germany's team?

Rate this topic

iinatcc

10 hours ago, Bitter Melon said:

The one German kid I played with was a diehard Canucks fan. Therefore I decree that the Canucks are Germany's team.

Yeah I mean my friend that follows hockey is more a Bruins fan but she and some German folks I know that follow hockey are also rooting for the Oilers 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:03 AM, Tre Mac said:

That's pretty rich coming from you and your inane threads.

I don't see how not caring about the Coilers has anything to do with my awesome threads.

I've made more good ones than bad and even the bad ones are good for a laugh/cringe.

To each their own, I suppose.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrockBoester said:

I don't see how not caring about the Coilers has anything to do with my awesome threads.

I've made more good ones than bad and even the bad ones are good for a laugh/cringe.

To each their own, I suppose.

I know you don’t care, but the Coilers smelled up their home rink today.  Both their goalies played and both stunk it up with weak goals.  6-2 Florida. 

Are the Coilers Annacis Island’s team?  

Edited by Alflives

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

I know you don’t care, but the Coilers smelled up their home rink today.  Both their goalies played and both stunk it up with weak goals.  6-2 Florida. 

Are the Coilers Annacis Island’s team?  

lol They should relocate to Three Mile Island and change the name from the Oilers to the Isotopes

• Haha 1