The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens | Feb. 25, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Games played and total points.  Plus, any team with Taylor Hall, of course, just gets sick or something.  

Are you saying that whatever team Hall is on, the players become afflicted by general melancholia?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Probably unwarranted but he might be getting a bad rep as a team wrecker type guy. More rumours at the deadline that he might be on the block etc. 
I’m just yippin’. 

Must be fun to have Hall and Kessel on the same team....................................................

• Haha 1

Winning % before Hall was over 60.

winning % after Hall is 44.

Guy spreads losing faster than a corona virus. 

If Arizona had a 1st round pick this year they’d  win the lottery though you can bet on that lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Me_ said:

Must be fun to have Hall and Kessel on the same team....................................................

IMO both Hall and Kessel (already showed on the Pens) are better in support roles, and not as core guys.  I don’t know why this is though.  Can’t explain it.  

• Cheers 1

IMO both Hall and Kessel (already showed on the Pens) are better in support roles, and not as core guys.  I don’t know why this is though.  Can’t explain it.  

Because they’re not leaders; they’re followers. 

Imagine being Pittsburgh and losing Malkin over Kessel. Glad that didn’t happen. Cannot stand Kessel. 

• Like 1