The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Okay, I can't resist...

3 hours ago, Ceres said:

If you've noticed, AV and MR are suddenly done with solving the game. That's all the evidence I need to confirm AV.

I literally said 'I'll be back later' and was obviously asleep during the time since I said that, and BW is still shading me for apparently 'being done'.

He's just throwing mud at this point. Someone who has a red check doesn't need to do that. He's doing whatever he can to keep people seeing me as a baddie.

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay, I can't resist...

I literally said 'I'll be back later' and was obviously asleep during the time since I said that, and BW is still shading me for apparently 'being done'.

He's just throwing mud at this point. Someone who has a red check doesn't need to do that. He's doing whatever he can to keep people seeing me as a baddie.

I think a lot of us want to see the world you live in

How does that look right now?

Why would there be a Sheriff and a 'CDC'? One of those is a standard role, one is based on some wording in the OP. One of those players is letting his claim do the talking, one is trying to continue to nitpick things his supposed investgation has done to find further evidence.

I appreciate lynching me is the safe play, but Ceres is lying and it's becoming more obvious every time he posts.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I think a lot of us want to see the world you live in

How does that look right now?

I've already said I'm going to focus on finding the scum now. I just couldn't resist countering Ceres even after I said I wouldn't, just like he couldn't resist coming abck when he said he was retired. :bigblush:

• Cheers 1
Just now, luckylager said:

I hav this sneaking suspicion that Ceres is PZ and Virt is on his team.

Seriously, I missed an e. 

Yo man, meet the e that killed me

(Lesson in Hip Hop History - Flava Flav said  "Yo man, meet the G that killed me" in the intro to "Polly want a cracker" from Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet.

The album was released on my brother's birthday in 1990.

It was a big day

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, luckylager said:

I hav this sneaking suspicion that Ceres is PZ and Virt is on his team.

Would not be surprised. I still think that lynching MR is the easiest path to go down.

If MR is PZ = AV, DM, etc. Look at who's been fueling discussion against lynching MR.

If MR is not PZ = Ceres.

I don't even think it should be a question.

Apologies, MR.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Why would there be a Sheriff and a 'CDC'? One of those is a standard role, one is based on some wording in the OP. One of those players is letting his claim do the talking, one is trying to continue to nitpick things his supposed investgation has done to find further evidence.

I appreciate lynching me is the safe play, but Ceres is lying and it's becoming more obvious every time he posts.

Lmao

AV is "letting his claim do the talking". That's the best euphemism for being in anti-spew I've ever heard. Bravo.

7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

How often is it that everything before the word 'but' means nothing?

Lynching you is the best play, and if you flip TP then Ceres gets killed next round.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Lynching you is the best play, and if you flip TP then Ceres gets killed next round.

It's only the best play if you think I'm mafia. (And if you think that, you're ignoring a Sheriff clear, which is just...)

I recognise the inevitable here, because this community has a culture of making the safe play in situations like these. But this game is an unusual case due to the liklihood of the 'infection' mechanic. Letting Ceres get my lynched here is going to set the town back a lot more than your usual 'fake claim' mess would. The stakes are higher than I think most of you realise.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I've heard it all now.  Lynching a player who was green-checked by the sheriff is "the best play".

You've been repeating that ad nauseum all round. 

Why aren't you entertaining the possibility of my legitimacy?