The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

You can't, you would ruin the integrity of the alliance.

That is unless virt randomly adds you to the alliance. 

I’d like to set up an interview. Here’s my application:

Skills: piano, juggling, flying, migration

Years of experience: 5

References: Ceres, Beluga Whale

Proficient in all Microsoft Applications. 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Lol BJ and Falcon are mafia teammates

It's a possibility, but more likely that only one if them is.

BJ seems to be posting with the thought process and effort I've come to expect of him when he's TP. 

Falcon is spending a lot of time tunneling BJ without doing any actual exploration of the game state. Also, whenever falc uses works like "nitwit" sirens go off.

I'm really weirded out by the Virt sheriff claim due to my experience when I've been given that role. I've never been given immediate results. Results from investigation always come after NF.

I suppose it's possible he's been given immediate results, which is why I'm weirded out by the situation more than anything.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's a possibility, but more likely that only one if them is.

BJ seems to be posting with the thought process and effort I've come to expect of him when he's TP. 

Falcon is spending a lot of time tunneling BJ without doing any actual exploration of the game state. Also, whenever falc uses works like "nitwit" sirens go off.

I'm really weirded out by the Virt sheriff claim due to my experience when I've been given that role. I've never been given immediate results. Results from investigation always come after NF.

I suppose it's possible he's been given immediate results, which is why I'm weirded out by the situation more than anything.

Just now, luckylager said:

More importantly, how'd he get results in the middle of the day?

This line of questioning is too rationale for this game man.

• Haha 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

The protection vote and existence of a doctor could serve him well in protection, maybe even for multiple rounds. If the sheriff is true, I imagine there’s reasoning in their timing.

I’m not buying it because someone in the PM’s not named “Virt” has contacted me claiming to be sheriff...

• Vintage 1