The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

26 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

@Sane33@naslund.is.king@Carlutch98@Blue Jay 22

Summary for you guys since you're new and it might be hard to follow:

*Virt has claimed he's Sheriff and he has investigated Zfetch and found him to be mafia

*J-23 has claimed he's in contact with a different Sheriff

=One may be lying, or we have more than one Sheriff in the game (which likely means one will get wrong results)

*Zfetch says he was only supposed to post in memes, but broke that rule and may be kicked from the game by the GM (Kryten)

*There have been some other roleclaims and info, e.g. AV has claimed he can force someone to vote his way, I've revealed there is a Lackey (mafia roleblocker), and probably some other stuff I've forgotten

....I think that's the gist of it?

Don’t forget there’s a jailkeeper or role out there that blocks people from PMing for at least a round.

25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don’t forget there’s a jailkeeper or role out there that blocks people from PMing for at least a round.

Yes, thanks.

I've also suggested that my role, whatever it may be, may have a mafia version of it as well. I've not said more about that.

Kurisu has also said he has the 'post a music video when voting' role listed in the OP.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Yes, thanks.

I've also suggested that my role, whatever it may be, may have a mafia version of it as well. I've not said more about that.

Kurisu has also said he has the 'post a music video when voting' role listed in the OP.

Interesting. I understand why you didn't like my town lean on Kurisu now.

Attention!!!

So ya @Zfetch is gked.

Zfetch - Mafia

He also broke rules in his mafia chat and has been special hunting and discussing strategy with other players, pretty much screwed this game IMO.

I suggest we scrap it but I leave it up to you.

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1
3 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Attention!!!

So ya @Zfetch is gked.

Zfetch - Mafia

He also broke rules in his mafia chat and has been special hunting and discussing strategy with other players, pretty much screwed this game IMO.

I’m good to play! I’m still pretty clueless tbh.

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Attention!!!

So ya @Zfetch is gked.

Zfetch - Mafia

OH suck it J23, but as for scraping I don't think that's necessary (special hunting, strategy etc.) seems like normal scum behaviour IMO.

4 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Attention!!!

So ya @Zfetch is gked.

Zfetch - Mafia

As in he didn't meme post in the Mafia chat? Or something more than that?

If it's just that, I'm okay to play on. But it's your call entirely.

4 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Can I just say that having Zfetch speaking in memes only was getting old? 

Seemed rather limiting to me.

I am glad you are pointing this out now instead of the very start of the game when I updated the OP.