The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

For the record, even though he looks like my dueling wagon, I don't see why Nazzy would be a good shout for the lynch either. His role is the GIF guy, I verified him. Zfetch was the GIF guy in round one...I can't see another mafia making a teammate them post GIFS unless they were in separate PMs and didn't realize they were teammates.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Kurisu Do you trust AV? I'm trying to find anything about a "town enforcer" and "enforcer" role but can't. I don't doubt the actual action, but the adjective in front of it.

I couldn't find it either. I also find it odd that he keeps putting town in front of it. My hope is that J-23 survives the night and investigates the corpse of falcon. This would give us his results as:

AV - Not Mafia

Zfetch - Not Mafia

Falcon - ???

If Falcon comes back Mafia, we know J is psycho and AV is scum. If Falcon comes back not Mafia, then J is Naive and we still can't be certain about AV.

3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

I couldn't find it either. I also find it odd that he keeps putting town in front of it. My hope is that J-23 survives the night and investigates the corpse of falcon. This would give us his results as:

AV - Not Mafia

Zfetch - Not Mafia

Falcon - ???

If Falcon comes back Mafia, we know J is psycho and AV is scum. If Falcon comes back not Mafia, then J is Naive and we still can't be certain about AV.

Dude, falc was gk'd and flipped town

You're supposed to be reading the thread as tp

Just now, luckylager said:

Dude, falc was gk'd and flipped town

You're supposed to be reading the thread as tp

But falcon can still be investigated and J23 still isn't sure of what kind of sheriff he is. A better understanding of his role could give him a better read of AV if he's alive next round.

Vote Count

1. Master Radishes - AV

2. Virtanen87 - AV

3. Alain Vigneault - Naslund

4. luckylager - Jazz

5. Kurisu - Lucky

6. Blue Jay 22 - AV

7. Otherwise - MR

8. Naslund.is.king - BJ

9. Sane33 - BJ

10. J-23 - Lucky

11. theJazz97 - Naslund

12. Carlutch98 - ?

Lynch Votes:

AV (3)

BJ (2)

Naslund (2)

Jazz (1)

MR (1)

Lucky (2)

No Vote (1)

Carlutch is likely divine fodder

Please let me know of any errors

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

But falcon can still be investigated and J23 still isn't sure of what kind of sheriff he is. A better understanding of his role could give him a better read of AV if he's alive next round.

Dude

I misread kurisu's post.

Why the &^@# did you vote for j in the dying minutes?