The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

I like the idea of Mayhem vs Bisping for TUF, just a lil sucky that it isn't Bisping/Sonnen. Oh well.

And Travis Browne's KO was one of the best in years!!! So good.

How did Mir not finish that sloth, Nelson? He had his back and full mount first round. Crazy.

Also, where the hell was Rampage's killer instinct?? And now they give him the title shot if he's medically cleared??? Wowza

lol, I was re-watching that Sean Sherk fight against Frankie Edgar I think and it was sometime last year. To no surprise Sherk has tested positive for steroids. I thought for a second I was watching a light heavyweight tilt. Biceps larger than my thighs and incredibly unnaturally large front deltoids and traps; or just about every muscle for that matter.

It makes you wonder who else is using legal/illegal drugs of that nature. You see guys that do look at the weight they're listed at and then you see 155 and 170 pounders looking like they're over 200. It's ridiculous.

Guida may be as boring as Fitch. The guy does nothing. Talk about a wet blanket eh?

Also, does anybody have info on the UFC 131 weigh-ins? I was gonna go but Game 5 (if neccessary) is scheduled for Friday. Just wonderin if anyone knows if they're still doing them at Rogers Arena earlier during the day.

Guida may be as boring as Fitch. The guy does nothing. Talk about a wet blanket eh?

Also, does anybody have info on the UFC 131 weigh-ins? I was gonna go but Game 5 (if neccessary) is scheduled for Friday. Just wonderin if anyone knows if they're still doing them at Rogers Arena earlier during the day.

no way they can do it at rogers arena... i guess they are waiting for the canucks result to announce a place to be held... but seriously when the canucks win the cup or continuing the playoff run, no one gonna care about the ufc here.. i heard they only sold like 6000 tickets so far.. 1/3 of stadium... good luck

no way they can do it at rogers arena... i guess they are waiting for the canucks result to announce a place to be held... but seriously when the canucks win the cup or continuing the playoff run, no one gonna care about the ufc here.. i heard they only sold like 6000 tickets so far.. 1/3 of stadium... good luck

I'm good. Got my tix for 131 for waaaaay below face value and may be going to a possible Game 5 Friday. This could be very well the greatest sports weekend EVER!

Seriously, peeps. Check Craigslist if u wanna go to 131 for cheap. So many below face, and I'm talking significant price drops since Lesnar was taken of the card. What's funny is that Carwin/Dos Santos is such a better fight.

How the hell does Florian cut 40lbs to fight at featherweight? Because he started out at 185.

I guess he stripped a lot of muscle in the process too because nobody has 40lbs of fat on them unless they're morbidly obese. And he still looks huge for 145

tickets are so cheap now it's not even funny.. i got a pair for floor row 6 for $150ea..

WOW

thats crazy

i feel like such a sucker paying $220 for lowerbowl row 20

Prices were really high this time around but i never would've thought they would drop way below face value like that

nice find dude