The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

If GSP wins tomorrow, Dana White will not be putting the belt around his waist.

During today's fan expo, some random fan asked White if he could put the belt around GSP if he wins and Dana White agreed.

However if Shields win, Dana White will have the honour.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/top/blog/canada/post/Dana-White-makes-UFC-fan-s-dream-come-true?urn=top-349319

20,000 in Montreal were 10 times louder than 55,000 in Toronto.

All Toronto had was loud music.

Rory Macdonald's fight was the best of the night, prelims were great.

Knockout of the Night for sure, The Dragon is back.

Edited by playboi19

<br />Before tonight, GSP had not lost a round since 2007.  Tonight he went 50-45, 48-47, 48-47.  Does this mean the streak has come to an end ?<br />
He won via unanimous decision. GSP also looks like he's juicing hard. Bulging veins all over. Then again a lot of the facebook MMA experts also suggested this. I have a hard time believing that because he does have incredibly physique but again he looks absolutely massive for someone at 170lbs, always has, and much bigger than most in his weight class and of course the bulging factor.

He won via unanimous decision. GSP also looks like he's juicing hard. Bulging veins all over. Then again a lot of the facebook MMA experts also suggested this. I have a hard time believing that because he does have incredibly physique but again he looks absolutely massive for someone at 170lbs, always has, and much bigger than most in his weight class and of course the bulging factor.

I read that, right before fight's GSP weigh's 190+

Edited by XXCanucksXX

&lt;br /&gt;I read that, right before fight's GSP weigh's 190+&lt;br /&gt;
ya; I saw very briefly on 'UFC Primetime'?, the shows hyping up the Shields/GSP fight and they showed George weighing in at 187lbs I believe. That's a lot more believable than 170 for several different reasons. Edited by IceJava_