The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Is anyone planning on attending the UFC pre party hosting by Arriany Celeste at Gossip? Or the after party hosted by Liddell at the same place? I was planning on going to the pre party but then I thought to myself, the party will probably be full of those posers and dbags that walk around with Tapout and Affliction shirts. I still might go but I seriously don't wanna be surrounded by posers and juice monkeys. I could also see both parties being complete sausage fests.

The Vancouver card is weak and ticket prices seem to be coming down. I might try to snag a pair as we get closer to the event for cheap, otherwise i'll just order it or watch online. Like I said before, the card is weak and the prices some people are asking for tickets are ridiculous.

Is anyone planning on attending the UFC pre party hosting by Arriany Celeste at Gossip? Or the after party hosted by Liddell at the same place? I was planning on going to the pre party but then I thought to myself, the party will probably be full of those posers and dbags that walk around with Tapout and Affliction shirts. I still might go but I seriously don't wanna be surrounded by posers and juice monkeys. I could also see both parties being complete sausage fests.

The Vancouver card is weak and ticket prices seem to be coming down. I might try to snag a pair as we get closer to the event for cheap, otherwise i'll just order it or watch online. Like I said before, the card is weak and the prices some people are asking for tickets are ridiculous.

Especially not after they've been drinking all night and think they can take on everyone in the bar.

• Upvote 1

Wow no comment on Strikforce, it was a decent card. Jacare was great, Bigfoot was much better than I thought he would be and Arlovski was worse than I thought, man he has always been a favorite of mine but if he is going to keep fighting the way he has, he needs to retire. Overeem was amazing, I figured he would beat Brett, but not as easy as he did. I am looking forwards to seeing him more in Strikeforce.

Does anyone know when and where the UFC 115 weigh-ins will take place? How much for tickets? :huh:

Where will they be? GM Place or some club?

I'm still tempted get tickets to the UFC pre/after party but I know it will be filled with dbags.

So UFC 115 is approaching, only 18 days away and ticket prices are dropping but still high. I've never been to a UFC event, for those who have, is it worth it? I know it's a crappy card and all but when's the next time the UFC will be in Vancouver? I'm really contemplating over going or not right now. This could be the event of the summer in Vancouver and talked about for years to come if it's a success. Should I bite the bullet and go? I'm also contemplating if I should go to the pre and after party. I really hope the stands aren't full of those Tapout wearing UFC wannabes who are casual fans, same with the UFC parties at Gossip.

Just a reminder you can watch the weigh in at 4pm pt on ufc.com should be good.

CANT WAIT FOR THE FIGHT TMR!!!!!!!!!!!! been a long long time since the fight was announced and all the stuff in between.

Edited by rampage

Does anyone know if there'll be any auto signing/appearances leading up to 115? I know fight club members get some perks but anything for general public? I think i'm going to end up going to the pre and maybe after party. I'm still on the fence about going to the event itself. Will it be worth it? For those of you that have gone to UFC events live before, how do they compare to watching on tv? Should I just get tickets to 115 already?

Also I hope Rashad wins.