The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Pleast teach me, mine never work. :angry:

Well, first you need the right type of snow. The one that you can easily make a snowball with. If it's really light and flaky, forget about it.

You need a container of some sort that's a perfect size for a rectangle block, after that, start building. But the most important rule...fill the gaps between blocks and compact everything together really tight.

It gets really warm in there actually.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys

Well, first you need the right type of snow. The one that you can easily make a snowball with. If it's really light and flaky, forget about it.

You need a container of some sort that's a perfect size for a rectangle block, after that, start building. But the most important rule...fill the gaps between blocks and compact everything together really tight.

It gets really warm in there actually.

how do you make it dome though

You have to start leaning the blocks a little towards the inside so it closes together at the top.

Filling the gaps is very important.

that sounds like a tough thing to build...but that would be totally fun to try!

What do you use for the rectangular block shapes?

Big storm on the way. My family is trying to spend Christmas in Victoria but it all depends on the damn blizzard!

Yeah same here. My cousins are driving here from Lethbridge tomorrow, picking me up, then we're all heading to our family's place in Victoria. They have a good truck so hopefully it goes ok.