The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Wait a minute, we're expecting snow again?

AWESOME!!! AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!

Taking a quote from my avatar guy eh? haha

If you'd gladly take some of the snow from us here i'd appreciate it. It snowed like hell 2 days ago, now its -30 again. I cant see through intersections or out of my driveway cause the snow is piled so high. :angry:

Taking a quote from my avatar guy eh? haha

If you'd gladly take some of the snow from us here i'd appreciate it. It snowed like hell 2 days ago, now its -30 again. I cant see through intersections or out of my driveway cause the snow is piled so high. :angry:

Haha, just keeping my fingers crossed I don't get bonitis :lol:

I wish I could go to Winnipeg for a bit just to enjoy the weather. Not that I'm complaining about Vancouver's weather. It's been sunny for a while, especially since the fog disappeared.

on the way

tommorow night into Tuesday..could get 10cm

Hard to imagine snow in the near future. It's been so nice and sunny lately. There's not even any fog left.

Could UBC close this time? Close on Tuesday? lol, it's suppose to start snowing at 7 pm tomorrow night, throughout Tuesday.

Me thinks UBC closing is a long shot, nitro. Then again, there's always a bomb threat you can call in if you REALLY don't want to go.

Edited by RedFarker

Doubt it. remember last time it snowed during school? (January 08)

Still stayed open.

Not really, the last time it snowed it was the first day of school (Jan. 5th). And it stopped snowing at around 4 am, and it turned into rain. All the roads into and in the university were clear by 6 am.

Tuesday will be different since it'll snow starting Monday evening and it will actually continue throughout the day on Tuesday. "Continue" is the main difference.

Edited by nitronuts

Not really, the last time it snowed it was the first day of school (Jan. 5th). And it stopped snowing at around 4 am, and it turned into rain. All the roads were clear by 6 am.

Tuesday will be different since it'll snow starting Monday evening and it will actually continue throughout the day on Tuesday. "Continue" is the main difference.

ugh. Let's try and forget about January 5, 2009. Horrible memories of an articulated bus and spending 2 hrs on it.