The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

ahhh. im at ubc right now and there is this really loud sound like thunder that is still going on. End of the world? :(

Come on. You're at a university, and there are really loud thunder-like noises. That can only mean one thing -- concert at T-Bird Stadium, or frat party. :P

It was hail, it started attacking the sh*t out of the side of my house and it was hammering my bedroom window, in a confused state I opened the window because I couldn't see anything (I thought it was thunder or lightning) and this barrage of hail flew in and stung me everywhere.

It was hail, it started attacking the sh*t out of the side of my house and it was hammering my bedroom window, in a confused state I opened the window because I couldn't see anything (I thought it was thunder or lightning) and this barrage of hail flew in and stung me everywhere.

HAHA same here. I was like wtf is that noise then i noticed it was something hitting my window and then i looked out and saw it. pretty crazy

SFU is expecting some snow tomorrow but it doesn't sound like it will be enough to cancel classes. i have a midterm tomorrow but can't seem to drag myself off of CDC to study :(

Notices

SNOW POSSIBLE

Snow flurries overnight could bring 1-3 cm of snow to Burnaby Mountain by the morning. If you're heading up The Hill, please check the SFU Road Conditions webpage, or call the SFU Road Report at 604-444-4929 for current driving conditions.