The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I'm pretty sure thats the big fail about the thread aswell. As I remember Burrows was not with the twins yet but was still being toughted as a great 3rd line shutdown guy which is what we needed him for at that point, and he filled the role to a T even putting up occasional points. So as much as he got burned in hindsight the guy purly lacked any appreciation for the skills Burrows provided for the Canucks on a regular basis anyways and flat out deserves the tittle of "Most epic FAIL ever in CDC history." towel.gif

...unless someone is gonna correct me.laugh.gif

As much as I agree, it's just that part of me that feels bad for someone how has been immortalised making probably the most ridiculous public statement in CDC history.

Shame on me for feeling pity :P :P :P

Yeah, I remember when Naslund and Demitra looked awesome with the twins.

Actually Demitra was fantastic with the twins. Burrows and Carter have had the most success obviously. Naslund and Pyatt weren't bad. After that it's pretty hard to find linemates who have gelled with them.

Actually Demitra was fantastic with the twins. Burrows and Carter have had the most success obviously. Naslund and Pyatt weren't bad. After that it's pretty hard to find linemates who have gelled with them.

Trent Klatt!

Magnus Arvedson!

...wait <_<