The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prabh Rai Talk

ballsdeepfreeze

Hodgson is an entirely different situation though. Everyone was speculating when he would be back in the media because of his publicity of being a first round pick.

Prab Rai doesn't have close to as much interest as Hodgson, at least outside of the Brown community that is.

Why can't they update the situation of his back. Get an interiview with him and find out how his rehab is doing?

I'm not asking for an update every week but it would be nice if some reporter sat down with him and was able to get some sort of timeframe for his return.

This is just ridiculous.

Hodgson is an entirely different situation though. Everyone was speculating when he would be back in the media because of his publicity of being a first round pick.

Prab Rai doesn't have close to as much interest as Hodgson, at least outside of the Brown community that is.

Why can't they update the situation of his back. Get an interiview with him and find out how his rehab is doing?

I'm not asking for an update every week but it would be nice if some reporter sat down with him and was able to get some sort of timeframe for his return.

This is just ridiculous.

He actually had quite a great camp, and he solidified a position on the moose before he was injured. I just hope he'll be all healed soon and gets some games in. he'll probably start in Victoria at this point because he would be significantly behind (offseason shape vs. end of season peaks in the AHL is NOT something a rookie should jump into). I just hope he's good to go by next season. He vastly improved from last year's to this year's training camps, I hope that didn't just get lost.

• 2 weeks later...

in the games in Milwaukee and Chicago he was listed in the program and annopunced as one of the scratches, but as far as I know he's not with the team still. I keep forgetting the injury, I think it's a nagging back injury, no?

Archived