The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I don't understand how everyone gets nukes. I've Prestiged with a k/d of 1.2. I'm constantly a top 3 player and almost never have less kills then deaths. 23-5 is a typical game for me. It's also my first CoD so I was horrible to start with (meaning my k/d in tge second half of my game is probably 1.7) my highest streak was 23 and that included using all 3 of my killstreaks, something I wouldn't get if I had a nuke on. I doubt I will ever turn on my nuke as there is a very very rare chance of me getting it.

Scar is also the best gun. Heartbeat and silencer, cold blooded and ninja ftw.

What killstreaks are you using? The Ideal setup is harrier->chopper gunner->nuke. I'd ditch bling and stick scavenger on so you don't have to run out of ammo.Cold blooded is useful if the other team has air support up but if im on a killstreak I usually take cover in a protected area or have my team shoot it down. Scar < ACR because of the bigger clip and the more accuracy.

What killstreaks are you using? The Ideal setup is harrier->chopper gunner->nuke. I'd ditch bling and stick scavenger on so you don't have to run out of ammo.Cold blooded is useful if the other team has air support up but if im on a killstreak I usually take cover in a protected area or have my team shoot it down. Scar < ACR because of the bigger clip and the more accuracy.

I'll try using this..but I prestiged so I don't have everything unlocked. Man I shouldn't have done that. I have no problem staying at level 70

He sits and camps with a sniper rifle.

I actually don't mind that map on free for all, the underground bunker is insane. Play it on Hardcore TDM and everyone is sniping and the bunker is vacant

Actually it's the only map I run around a lot in.

No,keep prestiging. I stopped at like the 7th prestige on cod4 for like 2 months,and its just so boring.Its kind of fun unlocking all the guns and beating challenges again.Sure the things you unlock are good,but when you're playing with friends it doesnt matter all that much.

I think everyone should Prestige at least 1 time. Some of the titles and emblems you can only get after you prestige once.

Terminal used to be my favorite level, now I hate it. I am also starting to dislike Wasteland and am starting to like Derail (which I always quit out of if it ever came up just a week ago). I seem to do the best in Karachi, Favela and Run Down lately.

I think the ideal setup for a nuke is

Assualt rifle with good accuracy and power ( i like the scar)

shotgun or machine pistol (for close range people)

claymores

scavenger

cold blood

ninja (heartbeat sensors cant see you then)

harrier-chopper gunner-nuke

after u get harrier you have like a 75% chance of getting the nuke

so when you get the harrier go find a hiding spot so u can use the chopper gunner

i usually can find people with chopper gunners and ac130s so find a really good spot since theres always someone with cold blood coming after you

wait till the harrier flies away then call in chopper gunner and your set

starting to like the intervention

got 35 kills, 15 HS with it

65 kills with m21, 14 HS only laugh.gif

Please don't use the M21. Quickscoping's easier than hardscoping anyways so stick with the intervention.

[quote name=(:̲̅:̲̅l ̲̅l:̲̅:)' date='05 January 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1262757738' post='8178215]

I think the ideal setup for a nuke is

Assualt rifle with good accuracy and power ( i like the scar)

shotgun or machine pistol (for close range people)

claymores

scavenger

cold blood

ninja (heartbeat sensors cant see you then)

harrier-chopper gunner-nuke

after u get harrier you have like a 75% chance of getting the nuke

so when you get the harrier go find a hiding spot so u can use the chopper gunner

i usually can find people with chopper gunners and ac130s so find a really good spot since theres always someone with cold blood coming after you

wait till the harrier flies away then call in chopper gunner and your set

I am horrible at air-strikes. Doesn't matter which kind, I can never seem to get kills even if I place them strategically based on the map or where the red dots are on the UAV. So frustrating.

With Harrier, the "airstrike" doesn't even matter.

I am horrible at air-strikes. Doesn't matter which kind, I can never seem to get kills even if I place them strategically based on the map or where the red dots are on the UAV. So frustrating.

Same, I put them in the middle though, it seems to help a bit since the enemies are bound to move

Archived