The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Played for the first time in like over a week.

This game sucks... lol:

- Does everybody just camp now? I swear nobody runs and guns even slightly... how fun.

- Noob-tubers... learn to aim bullets please

- Spawns... please COD people... fix your stupid game

I wouldn't be so mad about it but I was extremely rusty and all of it together just annoyed me. lol...

Battlefield sucks. Fire a whole assault rifle mag into someone, he doesn't die. Fire a sniper bullet into someones back, doesn't even flinch. I've actually had someone not die when I fired a sniper bullet straight into the back of their head. :mellow:

Battlefield 2 does indeed suck. It had a lot of potential with the open maps and all the different vehicles and such, but the gun system and physics suck. Not to mention, sometimes I wonder if it's the typical crapty EA servers that make it so hard to kill people because it doesn't register proper damage or something.

Battlefield 2 does indeed suck. It had a lot of potential with the open maps and all the different vehicles and such, but the gun system and physics suck. Not to mention, sometimes I wonder if it's the typical crapty EA servers that make it so hard to kill people because it doesn't register proper damage or something.

Every bf game has been like that that's just the way it is

Battlefield sucks. Fire a whole assault rifle mag into someone, he doesn't die. Fire a sniper bullet into someones back, doesn't even flinch. I've actually had someone not die when I fired a sniper bullet straight into the back of their head. :mellow:

You obviously didnt hit them in the head... Theirs bullet drop in the game so you have to aim a little higher then the dudes head

I'm so inconsistent. I'd get 2 nukes in a row, then completely get owned the next game. I hate certian maps, like Estate. You just need to secure the house, and you'll get a nuke.

That maps just too easy, and everybody just camps in the house. No i don't camp, i actually get 7 kills by protecting other people from getting killed by rushers running into the house. Ok yeah a camp, lol

I'm so inconsistent. I'd get 2 nukes in a row, then completely get owned the next game. I hate certian maps, like Estate. You just need to secure the house, and you'll get a nuke.

That maps just too easy, and everybody just camps in the house. No i don't camp, i actually get 7 kills by protecting other people from getting killed by rushers running into the house. Ok yeah a camp, lol

Would it really be considered camping if your defending an area with your team that the other team constantly rushes? Not in my opinion. I define camping as staying in one spot for a while even if no enemies are coming lol. So in my opinion your ok lol

Would it really be considered camping if your defending an area with your team that the other team constantly rushes? Not in my opinion. I define camping as staying in one spot for a while even if no enemies are coming lol. So in my opinion your ok lol

Heh, it's just 2 easy sometimes. I'm actually legit, i actually get kills with bullets. Not like Aaron, he uses Noobtubes with OMA and Danger Close.

Nub...

Played for the first time in like over a week.

This game sucks... lol:

- Does everybody just camp now? I swear nobody runs and guns even slightly... how fun.

- Noob-tubers... learn to aim bullets please

- Spawns... please COD people... fix your stupid game

I wouldn't be so mad about it but I was extremely rusty and all of it together just annoyed me. lol...

Camping is easy to avoid. Rush, or use flashes.. That's what they're mainly used for...

Spawns aren't that bad. Just play S&D

Camping is easy to avoid. Rush, or use flashes.. That's what they're mainly used for...

Spawns aren't that bad. Just play S&D

Too many campers, not enough flashes and patience. :P

Spawns aren't that bad? I was playing Quarry, I died, respawned and literally, without exaggeration, was gunned down in less than a second. I spawned and there is a guy staring at me maybe 15 feet away. Didn't even have a chance to react...

Archived